Air duster can for stylus

Guest burnedfaceless

Guest burnedfaceless

My problem is I get dust on almost every record. When I change sides I have to clean the stylus somehow.

What is a budget solution to this? Paper towel?

As for the Magic Eraser, yes its better than your fingers. BUT. As I've stated before in other threads... there have been some posts where people put their stylus down on the eraser... then lifted it, and noticed there was a small black spec on the magic eraser, and no diamond tip on the stylus. Never happened to me, could be the idiot slammed his stylus into the eraser. But, be careful.

As for the Magic Eraser, yes its better than your fingers. BUT. As I've stated before in other threads... there have been some posts where people put their stylus down on the eraser... then lifted it, and noticed there was a small black spec on the magic eraser, and no diamond tip on the stylus. Never happened to me, could be the idiot slammed his stylus into the eraser. But, be careful.

I've heard of that happening as well, but like you're saying it hasn't happened to me either. 

Guest burnedfaceless

What is wrong with the air duster? Is it the chemicals?

But yea man I'm working a lot but we should check out each other's setups. I'm going to make list of what I have. I've been given a lot of my dad's classic rock/jazz records and my grandpa's jazz records. I have a good deal of some of those other bands in other formats.

I'll have to make a list. 

edit: wilco fan as a guitarist myself