WTB: MBV Loveless 2013 Bootleg

paralyticstalks

I really want one of these but buying from someone in Italy on discogs is sketching me out a little considering the way their postal service is rumored to be. Can anyone help?

You should still buy it from Discogs if it's for a fair price. The probably with Italy is shipping to them, as long as you're paying through PayPal buying from them still offers PayPal protection under the 45 day rule. You should be fine.

Also I don't see the 2013 bootleg online anywhere? Can you post a link to it?

So the bootleg sounds as good as the original which sounds as good as the CD?  Is there something I'm missing here?

Hm, I think I'm confused too (partially my fault)... so the original pressing they did back in the days is what I should be looking for, along with the bootleg repress from 2013? I'm curious because this is such a good album and I don't want to buy a piece of crap.

I'm curious because this is such a good album and I don't want to buy a piece of crap.

Same deal.  I could be wrong, but I was always under the impression that this would be properly pressed "somewhere down the road".  They know they can press this and ask mbv prices for it, and it'd sell out much sooner than later.  I'm not sure what they're waiting for.