PO: Floor S/T RP Deluxe & Std Versions - Torche, Cavity, Dove

Guest Justin Maheiny

Guest Justin Maheiny

Got the Floor on electric blue and Torche "Meanderthal" test press plus a few sale items.

Nice find. I didn't even see that and I was looking at a ton of stuff on there.

Immglad i was able to pick up alot of stuff in the specials section to try and find new music. The most i spent becides on the floor record was 7 bucks on the municipal waste toxic holocaust split which i need for my munipal waste collection. Everything else was nice to say oh that sounds like it could be good and its 1.99 why not

I've Emailed Torche back and forth about test presses, Robotic Empire, Volcom, Hydra Head ect. and they all told me that shit was long gone, I'm beyond stoked to grab a Meandertall TP for $20. 

Hydra Head obviously must have had these buried somewhere because they sold off a bunch of their rare stuff at that flea market thing when they closed. I bought a Torche / Boris Test Press, I assume if these were around they would have gone up then. 

Guest Justin Maheiny

Pretty sure they just got bombarded with an insane amount of orders. I alone did 3 separate orders in the last 24 hours because I have zero self control.