SET SALE - Alk3,Pelican,MWY,Genghis Tron *UPDATED*

ronniethebear

It's time for a little "spring cleaning" to help fund more guitar gear purchases, so here's a bunch of stuff at set prices, as well as a few others that I'll take offers on.

I'd also be down to trade for guitar/recording gear, if it's something I need and can use.

7":

Jejune / Lazycain - Split 7" - Big Wheel Rec - transparent blue vinyl - $6ppd

Coalesce - Salt And Passage 7" - Second Nature - blue/black splatter vinyl - $8ppd

Locust, The - Flight Of The Wounded Locust 7" - GSL - clear vinyl - $6ppd

Ted Leo / The Fiery Furnaces - split 7" (Beatles covers) - Razor And Tie

12":

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit - Asian Man - transparent green/yellow half & half w/ white & red splatter (transition color?)

Balboa / Rosetta - Project Mercury - Level Plane - 2xLP, silver vinyl - $15ppd

Battlefields - Stained With The Blood Of An Empire - transparent yellow vinyl w/ red splatter, #217/500 - $12ppd

Blinker The Star - A Bourgeois Kitten - A&M - stamped promo copy - $10ppd

The Blood Brothers - March On, Electric Children - Erika - picture disc w/ hand-written lyrics (Siamese Gun) - MAKE OFFER

Forensics - Things To Do When You Should Be Dead Anyway - Trash Art - white vinyl - $7ppd

Ghastly City Sleep - s/t - Robotic Empire - rejected test press w/ screened cover - MAKE OFFER

Genghis Tron - Dead Mountain Mouth - Lovepump United - clear vinyl - $16ppd

Genghis Tron - Board Up The House - Lovepump United - LP 1: clear vinyl w/ multi-color splatter, LP 2: black vinyl w/ etched d-side - MAKE OFFER

Head Automatica - Popaganda - Cardboard City - $14ppd

Helio Sequence, The - Love And Distance - Sub Pop - $10ppd

His Hero Is Gone - Fifteen Counts Of Arson - Prank - MAKE OFFER

His Hero Is Gone - Monuments To Thieves - Prank - MAKE OFFER

Hot Hot Heat - Make Up The Breakdown - Sub Pop - $8ppd

Mewithoutyou - Catch For Us The Foxes - Gilead Media - 1st press transparent blue vinyl - MAKE OFFER

Most Precious Blood - Our Lady Annihilation - Deathwish - clear vinyl - $8ppd

Pelican - March Into The Sea - Hydra Head - purple/white burst vinyl w/ screened cover - MAKE OFFER

Rapture, The - Out Of The Races And Onto The Tracks - Sub Pop - white vinyl - $8ppd

Starlight Mints - Built On Squares - Gammon - transparent blue vinyl - $16ppd

Sweet Cobra - Praise - Seventh Rule - black vinyl - $10ppd

Sweet Cobra - Forever - Hawthorne Street - $10ppd

V/A - The Slightest Indication Of Change - Slowdance - $8ppd

What kind of gear are you looking to buy?

I've been playing almost 8 years myself, but I haven't really bought anything new (strings aside) in like a year and a half.

Lately I've been working on getting my pedalboard where I want it; a few months ago I bought a Freakshow Effects Digilog - http://www.analoguehaven.com/freakshoweffects/digilog/ - it's a digital delay that sounds completely analog, and it's got a "feedback"/self-oscillation switch, which is pretty awesome. I also just bought a Maxon Phase-Tone (one-knob phaser, like the MXR Phase 90 but better), Maxon OD-9 (the equivalent of an Ibanez Tubescreamer, but again, better and true-bypass), Guyatone Micro-Delay and Guyatone Slow Volume. I also have been looking for a new guitar and sometime down the road I'd like to get a Fender Bassman head.

As far as the Helio Sequence record, I saw them with Minus The Bear on the first Planet Of Ice tour and liked them, so I bought it at their merch table. The record is good, I just haven't listened to it much and right now I'm trying to concentrate on my own music.

Buy stuff, people!

Lately I've been working on getting my pedalboard where I want it; a few months ago I bought a Freakshow Effects Digilog - http://www.analoguehaven.com/freakshoweffects/digilog/ - it's a digital delay that sounds completely analog, and it's got a "feedback"/self-oscillation switch, which is pretty awesome. I also just bought a Maxon Phase-Tone (one-knob phaser, like the MXR Phase 90 but better), Maxon OD-9 (the equivalent of an Ibanez Tubescreamer, but again, better and true-bypass), Guyatone Micro-Delay and Guyatone Slow Volume. I also have been looking for a new guitar and sometime down the road I'd like to get a Fender Bassman head.

Thats actually a pretty cool looking pedal, i'm pretty set on getting a nice delay as my next purchase, my pod xt live is only good for doodling around with and practice. I'll definitely check into that once I can.

Is the slow volume like the old Boss Slow Gear? That would be cool to have, but I wouldn't spend too much on one of those myself. I'm a pretty bare bones guy, the only pedals I have that get any use are my cheap DOD Yngwie 250 overdrive, which is just a different version of the regular 250 (can't complain for $30) and a Tonebone Hot British. (Usually) Using my SG Standard I run into either my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (green tolexed and V30 speaker) or my '98 Marshall 1959 reissue with 1960ax cab. I have an Epiphone valve junior I modified, but I just don't like that amp really. Maybe I will totally gut it and put in a new board and make a new amp out of it eventually. Modding is fun.

And what era bassman head? Blackface or Silverface?

Yeah, the Slow Volume is pretty much a Slow Gear clone, with a much smaller footprint (which is good for me because I've been kind of effect-crazy lately). Right now my rig consists of:

ESP LTD Viper-300 > Boss TU-2 Tuner > Boss CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer > Digitech Whammy > Ibanez TS-9dx Tubescreamer (about to be replaced by the Maxon) > Maxon Phase-Tone > Freakshow Effects Digilog > Line 6 DL-4 Delay modeler > Electro-Harmonix Holy Stain > SKB StageFive pedalboard > Fender Hot Rod Deville > Emperor custom 2x12 (Vintage 30s) cab

I think I want a later Blackface head, one of the 30-watt models. If I get that, I'll go ABY to the Deville on top of the Bassman connected to the Emperor cab.

How much did you pay for the Emperor 2x12?

If I remember correctly, it was $375 + around $80 for shipping. Not too bad considering it's hand-built out of nice wood and has a custom finish. When I ordered mine, I was the only person to ever request a green stain, so it's 1/1. 8-)

V/A - The Slightest Indication Of Change - Slowdance - $8ppd

if this is ppd for toronto too then i'll take it & can pay you now...

The ppd prices are for the US, so I'll have to figure in a little more for shipping if you want it.

How much did you pay for the Emperor 2x12?

If I remember correctly, it was $375 + around $80 for shipping. Not too bad considering it's hand-built out of nice wood and has a custom finish. When I ordered mine, I was the only person to ever request a green stain, so it's 1/1. 8-)

That sounds like a pretty sick deal. I'm going to have to look into getting one. I've been looking for a 2x12 to match my 5150, and I don't want the same exact speakers that are already in it.

Ronnie,

I decided, i'm taking my sovtek in, and getting it modified w/ new tubes, and replacing the toggle switches, and gonna modify it too add some more gain.

man, those boutique pedals are fucking expensive, but well worth it... i need to get a few myself..a volume pedal, digital delay, lpop=station, among others...

Ronnie,

I decided, i'm taking my sovtek in, and getting it modified w/ new tubes, and replacing the toggle switches, and gonna modify it too add some more gain.

man, those boutique pedals are fucking expensive, but well worth it... i need to get a few myself..a volume pedal, digital delay, lpop=station, among others...

Does it already have a master volume? If not, you might consider that too.

I'm almost satisfied with my pedalboard now, but I still have a few tweaks to do. I just need to get another guitar and settle on a new head.