Heading to Europe and UK on tour. Give me record store suggestions!

First thing you should know is the UK is in Europe, so all you had to say is that you were going to Europe. :)

Have a great trip!

Thanks man! I've done a handful of tours where I only went to the UK and never went to continental Europe, so I just wanted to clarify for anyone.

Any big pop or mainstream releases can be found in the HMV stores in London. The one in Oxford Circus has a decent sized vinyl section. My last trip there I found the Smashing Pumpkins box set, some Rolo Tomassi records, and the Mondo Drive Soundtrack.

That massive HMV has closed. They're in a much smaller shop on the street now, so don't know what their vinyl selection will be like. If it's anything like the HMV near me, it's a plastic box with about 20 records in :(

That massive HMV has closed. They're in a much smaller shop on the street now, so don't know what their vinyl selection will be like. If it's anything like the HMV near me, it's a plastic box with about 20 records in :(

the piccadilly circus HMV that was like 3 floors of music closed some time ago.

the oxford circus HMV is no where near as big, but still had a pretty decent vinyl section when I was there last December.