Abominable Electronics - Handmade Guitar Pedals for Sale

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

photo_400w.JPG

First off thanks to everyone who supported me w/ the purchase of the first pedal I released. I've now expanded what I offer and this is our newest pedal - the "Don't Shred on Me". It's based on the original 1980s proco rat circuit and uses the original LM308 chip but also has some of our mods including some cap value changes for a little extra low end, 3mm blue leds for distortion clipping to give it a bigger / nastier sound, and we've got some NOS silver mica caps in there too. 

It's only $110 until the end of the week then it will go up to $125

You can purchase it here:

http://abominable.storenvy.com/products/5995153-dont-shred-on-me-rat-pedal

I'd honestly love to do $75 but with the time I put into them and the gamble I'm making by quitting my day job to do this full time I couldn't do that right now - I'd get a 10% off discount for VC if you guys wanted though

i was razzin'. they are beautiful and deserving of that price. i do know a guy that wants one but has to wait.

This, and the other pedals on your webstore, look bas ass! I just bought a pedal Thursday so I cannot really throw money into one right now, but it's nice to know these are available for the future because I don't have a big muff or anything of that nature at the moment and will need one.

Thats awesome! We'll always be making stuff so whenever you have the chance to buy we'll get you one. 

Here is the first limited edition of the Hail Satan muff that will be available tomorrow through 4/20 in celebration of 4/20. After midnight on 4/20 they will no longer be available. 

1173889_10101079525394548_722920798_n.jp

• 4 months later...

I want to bump this for Patrick, if you guys follow him on Facebook and instagram I'm sure you've seen all of the awesome work he's been doing. I bought a Hail Satan 4/20 edition back in April and absolutely love it!

I'm really excited to see where he takes his company and still have my fingers crossed for a sample pedal.