Moving, Need to Move Some Vinyl

politicalmike

Hey everyone, I am moving soon and to free up some cash I am parting ways with some records in my collection through Ebay. Here's what I am selling:

311 - Transistor

The Fall of Troy - Doppelganger

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Take it From the Man

311- From Chaos

311- Don't Tread on Me

The Blood Brothers - Burn Piano Island Burn

The Blood Borthers - This Adultery is Ripe (Sealed)

New Mexican Disaster Squad - Don't Believe

The Mars Volta - Deloused in the Comatorium

Minus The Bear - Planet of Ice (Sealed, Clear w/ Magenta)

Cursive - Domestica

Cursive - The Ugly Organ (Sealed)

Lostprophets - The Fake Sound of Progress

Tera Melos - Drugs to the Dear Youth (Blue Vinyl)

Rx Bandits - ...And the Battle Begun

My Ebay seller name is NoSoul840

I don't know whether or not anyone would be interested but I have a bulk load of comics I am looking to unload as well including a ton of Superman issues from his death and ressurection and the entire Batman - Knightfall series including multiple copes of Batman #500. I also have pretty much the entire summer annual series for the "Bloodline Saga" D.C. ran at one point.

PM if you are interested and I will give you the rundown of what I have. I am looking to move the entire lot as one unti or break it up into a couple smaller units. I do not want to unload the cmoics one at a time. I am willing to make a very, VERY reasonable selling price in the spirit of selling them.

PM me, I also have a mountain of sports cards too, PM for that shit too if you are interested.

I don't know whether or not anyone would be interested but I have a bulk load of comics I am looking to unload as well including a ton of Superman issues from his death and ressurection and the entire Batman - Knightfall series including multiple copes of Batman #500. I also have pretty much the entire summer annual series for the "Bloodline Saga" D.C. ran at one point.

PM if you are interested and I will give you the rundown of what I have. I am looking to move the entire lot as one unti or break it up into a couple smaller units. I do not want to unload the cmoics one at a time. I am willing to make a very, VERY reasonable selling price in the spirit of selling them.

PM me, I also have a mountain of sports cards too, PM for that shit too if you are interested.

I'm a pretty big comic collector and it sounds like most of what you have is from the 90's speculator times and most, if not all of those titles, have become quarter bin material.

Throw them on Ebay with a low start, about a dime/issue and a shop will likely buy them from you for their quarter bins.

I'm a pretty big comic collector and it sounds like most of what you have is from the 90's speculator times and most, if not all of those titles, have become quarter bin material.

Throw them on Ebay with a low start, about a dime/issue and a shop will likely buy them from you for their quarter bins.

The only bad part is that the weight of the cmoics becomes an issue. SHipping due to the weight becomes an issue.

I think you can send comics as media mail. Also, the USPS makes a flat rate $8 box (might be more now) that fits like 30-40 comics perfectly.

And yes, those comics are worthless. You'd be lucky to sell them for 10 cents each.

comics can go as media, I just mailed some out recently.