Love Poems/Quotes/Songs for a wedding...

So my fiance and I are getting married this summer (after 10 years) and I have been scouring my personal library trying to find some great quotes/readings for the ceremony. Neither of us are very religious so we are staying away from that kind of stuff, and it is really difficult to find quotes about love that aren't overly cheesy and lame...

So I was wondering if you could help me out. We would like a longer passage, preferably from literature or a song. We already have a poem so we are trying to stay away from that...

I've already looked pretty extensively online and haven't seen anything that really speaks to me so any help or suggestions would be really appreciated

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with...and hearing some awesome wedding stories...haha

I'm in a similar boat.  When my girlfriend and I started dating I sent her a link to the "Laughing with Kafka" piece written by David Foster Wallace.  I'm having my sister read the short Kafka story that DFW references in that called, "A Little Fable."

"Alas," said the mouse, "the whole world is growing smaller every day. At the beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad when I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner stands the trap that I must run into."

"You only need to change your direction," said the cat, and ate it up.

It may not work for you, but I'm excited to use it.

I had the singer of the Felix Culpa, Marky Hladish, play his band's song "Apologies" acoustic at our wedding. It's kind of an odd choice because it's definitely not a conventional love song, but the lyrics (especially the final portion) just kill me every single time. It feels like the ultimate declaration of love, warts and all:

Thank you for letting me 
Hold you every night,
But I must be leaving,
To find us a better life.

With two cars, a big yard,
And everything you deserve.
And all that I've said in songs,
You'd rather hear in words.

I'm sorry for running
From what I have to do.
You're patient like the shore,
As I wash over you.

And the winds will subside,
As will the tide,
And we'll reclaim the pieces of
The life we've loved.

And you want stars,
And I am forever.
Looking up...

So come on, come on baby.
Jump in, jump in with me.
We'll swim, 
Or maybe we'll go down.
But at least we'll be together in the end.

Homer Simpson: [after using a time-traveling toaster, Homer suddenly finds himself in the dinosaur era] Okay, don't panic! Remember the advice Dad gave you on your wedding day.

Grandpa Simpson: [Flashback of younger Grampa in a tuxedo] If you ever travel back in time, don't step on anything. Because even the slightest change can alter the future in ways you can't imagine.

All of these are awesome, thanks for the suggestions guys!

Unfortunately we are not star wars fans so that probably wont work...

Love that David Foster Wallace passage, but I won't use it cause I don't want to steal your thunder  :)

Love Thrice and I'm surprised I didn't think of that one...Thanks!!

Scott, I wish I was friends with cool people so they could play awesome songs at my wedding...You should talk to Dan from The Wonder Years for me so he can come and sing his Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties song from the Love Is Hopeless comp...I would die...Love that song and idea though man, sounds like it was really special for you guys...

Not a huge simpsons fan, but that is hilarious....