Pizza Underground - Demo tape featuring Macaulay Culkin

Ok, still interested. 

I am too. It's just laughable that I am going to be buying my 3rd, 4th, and 5th versions of this...

I'm not even allowed to listen to it when the wife is home because she hates it THAT much. Making her attend their show was (accidentally) payback for her making me attend DMB. Except DMB was like 10 times longer.

I am too. It's just laughable that I am going to be buying my 3rd, 4th, and 5th versions of this...

I'm not even allowed to listen to it when the wife is home because she hates it THAT much. Making her attend their show was (accidentally) payback for her making me attend DMB. Except DMB was like 10 times longer.

Oh man, haha.

Were you able to get the signed J-Card tape copy from BMR?

Yes if I do go it will be to Redscroll. Only went to RSD once though and that was in 2013.

I was at that one. It was nuts. Not as nuts as last years, but nuts. I kind of don't want to go, but there are always collections to maintain. Also things that I want that won't be there later (like Gwar). I know it's impractical and defeats the whole point, but I wish I could just call 'em up and say "hey, I really only want these 3 things that no one is going to buy and that Gwar LP, could you hold them until Sunday? K thanks. bye" I can always grab the bigger releases online later at the same price. It's the super limited ones that suck to get. I think I am just going to sleep there and be the first in. Go home get some naptime, and then go to Providence for the Neutral Milk Hotel show the next night. Or just cut my losses and eBay everything.