Slapstick 2xLP Repress (Limited to 300)

I ordered one for myself and one for a friend.  One came with a red swirl/splatter and the other was a marble swirl/splatter.  The other album came with 2 marble swirl/splatter.  What is interesting is that the labels in the center and solid green (no song titles at all).  Makes me want to listen to them both to make sure I didn't get 2 copies of the same sided LP in the album that came with 2 marble swirl/splatter vinyl.

I ordered one for myself and one for a friend.  One came with a red swirl/splatter and the other was a marble swirl/splatter.  The other album came with 2 marble swirl/splatter.  What is interesting is that the labels in the center and solid green (no song titles at all).  Makes me want to listen to them both to make sure I didn't get 2 copies of the same sided LP in the album that came with 2 marble swirl/splatter vinyl.

just read the matrix's.

Were you guys fans of this band before you bought this?

Absolutely. My Only Friend was on an old comp someone had given to me and I immediately went out and got Lookit! and was hooked. I loved the energy these guys brought. They broke up shortly after I got into em, but I've managed to see two reunion shows since.

Were you guys fans of this band before you bought this?

Oh hell ya. I wore this cd out during my high school day, I'm actually on copy 2 of that. Wish I would have been lucky enough to see them live though...

Also got my copy today. Cover is beat up. Has a few bends. Vinyl looks great though. Can't wait to spin it

Oh hell ya. I wore this cd out during my high school day, I'm actually on copy 2 of that. Wish I would have been lucky enough to see them live though...

Also got my copy today. Cover is beat up. Has a few bends. Vinyl looks great though. Can't wait to spin it

Yea, mine had a few bends as well.  Stupid post office....

Apparently it was still available, and after listening to Less Than Jake so much lately I figured I'd give another punk/ska band a shot.  I picked up all three Alkaline Trio and all four Lawrence Arms releases as well.  This is my first order from Asian Man, and I can't believe how well priced the records are.  Kudos!