Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I love boys with some sort of style but it there is a line of TOO stylish.

My friend Cody owns more shoes and jeans than me, it hurts.

I have never met such a man. Where can I find one haha?

But I live in small town northern California. There's not much style here unless you count 'bay area swag' or 'redneck backwoods' style.

My boyfriend recently bought jeans online from this place called 20Jeans where all the jeans are $20 - clever.  I was skeptical but he put them on once he got them and they look really great on him.  He says they're the most comfortable jeans he's ever worn.

https://www.20jeans.com/

Awesome! I always purchase clothes for David because he wont buy clothes for himself. Its always the same thing everyday. Jeans and a band shirt. No skinny jeans on straight dudes. I'll just leave it at that. Gay or metro dudes can do what they want. 

I mean sure, stylish guys are freaking sexy but when it comes to my guy he could care less about fashion and it doesn't bother me. 

I mean sure, stylish guys are freaking sexy but when it comes to my guy he could care less about fashion and it doesn't bother me. 

I think you summed up very nicely how I feel. :)

not knocking women who like a well dressed man. I just like the rugged look

I have never met such a man. Where can I find one haha?

But I live in small town northern California. There's not much style here unless you count 'bay area swag' or 'redneck backwoods' style.

New York City, going to art school ahahaha.

I love the rugged look too. I like a little bit of both, actually.

Dream guy? A boy who looks like he's in a band (flannel, slim fit pants, vans) with some nice, mild facial hair, and is musically talented...but isn't actually in a band.

Drooooollll.

the biggest thing i can't stand is mismatching (must be the artist thing). i try to buy the bf as neutral clothing as i can, because as much as he swears he's not colorblind, i really question that some days, haha. probably doesn't matter to most girls and makes me sound super bitchy, but it drives me crazy.

like the other day when he wore a teal and gray striped shirt with a royal/bright blue hoodie. he owns 2 mainly black hoodies, and 2 mainly gray hoodies, both of which would have looked great with that shirt. but he chose the onnnnne hoodie that clashed horribly. WHY YOU GONNA DO DIS TO ME?!

New York City, going to art school ahahaha.

I love the rugged look too. I like a little bit of both, actually.

Dream guy? A boy who looks like he's in a band (flannel, slim fit pants, vans) with some nice, mild facial hair, and is musically talented...but isn't actually in a band.

Drooooollll.

Haha well OF COURSE that makes a lot of sense.

I like rugged chic (is this a thing?) where its like flannels but corduroys and leather loafers etc but beard/longish hair dunno but can get clean cut

and you and me too girl, dreaming of the same man

though I wouldn't mind if he were in a band....

and I just want my guy to be able to dress himself and know whats appropriate for the occasion and I'm sorry I don't want to have to buy his clothes...

MATCHING IS SO IMPORTANT.

I was on tour once and this one kid came out in a plaid flannel shirt with a plaid hoodie.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said "you are not getting back in the van unless you change right now."

hahaha SO GLAD THAT IM NOT ALONE!

the day he wore the offending shirt/hoodie combo i met him for lunch, i made a fuss about it,  then he went into work for a little, and when he came over to my house later that evening, he had changed into another hoodie, hahaha.

Haha well OF COURSE that makes a lot of sense.

I like rugged chic (is this a thing?) where its like flannels but corduroys and leather loafers etc but beard/longish hair dunno but can get clean cut

and you and me too girl, dreaming of the same man

though I wouldn't mind if he were in a band....

and I just want my guy to be able to dress himself and know whats appropriate for the occasion and I'm sorry I don't want to have to buy his clothes...

Yes. This time x1000. My manager at PacSun defined his style as hobo chic, but rugged chic sounds so much better.

It's not so much that I'd miiiind my significant other being in a band (working in the industry, it's more than likely inevitable) but I tour too. So the idea of maintaining a relationship between two touring people stresses me out. Long distance? Fine. Opposite schedules when someone is out of country and the other is working a festival, nope. Absolutely not.

I gotta have my house wife.

Yes. This time x1000. My manager at PacSun defined his style as hobo chic, but rugged chic sounds so much better.

It's not so much that I'd miiiind my significant other being in a band (working in the industry, it's more than likely inevitable) but I tour too. So the idea of maintaining a relationship between two touring people stresses me out. Long distance? Fine. Opposite schedules when someone is out of country and the other is working a festival, nope. Absolutely not.

I gotta have my house wife.

Yeah I get that! I like my space and time alone so if he could be out of town for weeks on end I wouldn't mind haha plus that saying about distance and the heart and whatnot...

Rugged chic. its a thing now.

Yeah I get that! I like my space and time alone so if he could be out of town for weeks on end I wouldn't mind haha plus that saying about distance and the heart and whatnot...

Rugged chic. its a thing now.

out of town for weeks!?? dayummm haha

I LOVE being alone too though, bf and I both do, so it will be interesting when we finally get to live together I think.

I’m just bitter because I’m in an LDR, I need to join an ldr support forum or something haha.

I'm definitely big on alone time physically, but mentally I like to stay connected a lot. It's strange.

yeah I was thinking you'd probably do great in a long distance type relationship. you seem like really connect with people just through social media/phone type stuff. you don't need all the physical intimacy.

My only complaint about living with SO:  I don't listen to my music as much as I used to / would like to.  While I would normally spend an evening after work listening to music, bf likes to have the TV on.  I only ever really get to listen in the car or when I'm home alone.

can you guys compromise with headphones? either you wear them or he does? a couple of my friends used to do that - he'd watch tv with headphones on and she would read.

out of town for weeks!?? dayummm haha

I LOVE being alone too though, bf and I both do, so it will be interesting when we finally get to live together I think.

I’m just bitter because I’m in an LDR, I need to join an ldr support forum or something haha.

Haha well I haven't been single for most of my adult life and I'm kind of loving it so my next guy is gonna have to be okay with space!

Yeah living together changes a lot! When are you guys planning on moving in together?

can you guys compromise with headphones? either you wear them or he does? a couple of my friends used to do that - he'd watch tv with headphones on and she would read.

I sometimes will listen to music with headphones, but I would rather spend time with him instead of next to him... if that makes any sense.