Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I actually had shoes that matched the belt that's on the dress! I utilize what I have cause items hard for me to find shoes. Fucking man feet.

I'm a size 10.5 in shoes. I either have to wear shoes too big or too small because that size rarely exists. 

Though I don't fully feel your struggle, I definitely see where you're coming from. 

Shoes are weird. 

I love being barefoot.

If I can't be barefoot, I want boots.

Ugh. I just bought a new box of pads a few weeks ago and I only used maybe 5 out of a 48 count box. 

Suddenly we only have one left and my sister has no clue where they went.

GIRL YOU'RE THE ONLY OTHER PERSON THAT USES THEM UNLESS MY BROTHER IS BUILDING A PAD FORT IN THE BASEMENT.

lol dying at the thought of a pad fort

I actually had shoes that matched the belt that's on the dress! I utilize what I have cause items hard for me to find shoes. Fucking man feet.

very nice!

bigger than women's size 11? i think zappos does free shipping online

950+ posts in literally a month.  jesus christ!  I mean, you didnt even melt any records, what is going on here?!

i'll be back in another 950 posts

There were bewbs posted at one point and it blew up for a bit...I think it was like page 23 or something. :ph34r:

There were bewbs posted at one point and it blew up for a bit...I think it was like page 23 or something. :ph34r:

So what you're saying is you've read every single page of this thing along with us haha :)

So what you're saying is you've read every single page of this thing along with us haha :)

Not every page...I was hoping to get people to scurry to a random page in search of bewbz.

Do any of you ladies subscribe to birchbox or something similar? I've had it for a few months now and i'm unimpressed.

i used to get birchbox and i used to love it.  now that i don't have it i realized i never really used the samples that were given and it is definitely overpriced for what you get.

although one box had a luna bar in it with nail polish and bronzer and i considered that one a serious win

Do any of you ladies subscribe to birchbox or something similar? I've had it for a few months now and i'm unimpressed.

I have a friend that subscribes to birchbox and she loves it. I used to subscribe to umbabox. It's more handmade and small business oriented products. I loved the items I received in the box, but I hated the cost.

Yeah, I went ahead and signed up. Said the wait list was about 2 weeks. I need something like this in my life. I usually won't go out and buy beauty products because I'm not very knowledgeable about the stuff.  A lot of stuff I have is handed down to me by my sister or given as gifts. Anything to help with my "beauty" is needed. lol