Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

god that makes me feel better haha

my friend did it, so it's also not very well done. it was just a stupid impulsive decision all around. I was fond of those when I was 16

Yup, totally love that cut. Do it up.

Color and cut is super cute, Madie!  Makes me want to switch back to brunette. 

Also, turns out I have strep throat, which I've had for the umpteenth time in my life.  And I have a friend from home visiting me this weekend.  Lamesauce but thank goodness for medication

^^^ that is sweet.

I got these highwaisted pants from forever 21 (online order)

I am now realizing that their normal jeans are high on me, and the high waisted ones are legitimately right under my boobs. it's so uncomfortable to sit in these all day.

i have a short torso

Meanwhile everyone thinks I'm like 18

Same here, something I'd like to call perpetual babyface. I get carded for everything. Except when I'm wearing dark lipstick. But still I feel ya.

Ladies, skinny jeans are done for on men now, right?

I believe #yolo answers that question.

I don't really care as long as it looks sharp

^^^ that is sweet.

I got these highwaisted pants from forever 21 (online order)

I am now realizing that their normal jeans are high on me, and the high waisted ones are legitimately right under my boobs. it's so uncomfortable to sit in these all day.

i have a short torso

Same problem here!!  I asked my mom to get me some high waisted jeans for Christmas because my hypo weight is making me unbelievably self concious... and I can barely even tie my shoes when I wear them lol.

Short problems.

Ladies, skinny jeans are done for on men now, right?

My boyfriend recently bought jeans online from this place called 20Jeans where all the jeans are $20 - clever.  I was skeptical but he put them on once he got them and they look really great on him.  He says they're the most comfortable jeans he's ever worn.

https://www.20jeans.com/

I'm always in the minority about men in skinny jeans. I want to be the one in skinny jeans. i don't like men in v-necks either.

honestly, it makes me uncomfortable when a man is more stylish than me.

my boyfriend pretty much only wears levis 511 slim fit, which are nice because they're not too loose and baggy, but not skinny-like-my-skinny-jeans skinny.

howeverrrrr, his favorite pair were 34 x 32s, but after he washed them once or twice, they shrunk a LOT, to the point that they look visibly tighter, and when i measure the inseam, it was a 30 instead of a 32. he can wear a 33, so the waist shrinking a little wasn't a problem, but he's 6 feet tall, so they're almost too short on him now (and i'm reeeeeally weird about pants being too short on guys) so for christmas i got him an identical pair but 34 x 34s (cuz they were on sale for like....$24 shipped) so if they shrink he should be ok.

he used to wear light colored boot cut jeans (com'on, guys. only wear those if you're a cowboy), so these are a huge improvement.

honestly, it makes me uncomfortable when a man is more stylish than me.

I would love to date a guy who is more stylish than me...I mean...my most recent exes only wore one kind of pants each and it was annoying especially when trying to do something fancy (Light boot cut jeans, and black dickies EVERYWHERE). I like a guy who has SOME sense of style at least...skinny jeans and v-necks aren't much of a stretch

he used to wear light colored boot cut jeans (com'on, guys. only wear those if you're a cowboy), so these are a huge improvement.

yeah. weddings, funerals, anniversary dinners my ex would wear his light levi jeans..with boots. He would've gone to prom in them if they were allowed.