Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Ugh he's so cute it's not fair.  I saw Seahaven at Skate & Surf last year and that was the first time I ever saw what the band looked like and I was like  :wub:

How old are you?  I'll be 27 a week from today.

I'm 24

and happy almost birthday !

i'm older than all y'all!

however, everyone thinks i'm younger. when i started working at the camera place after i graduated from college, whenever i told a new coworker that i just graduated, they either asked a. what high school i graduated from or b. where i was going to go to college.

oh. ok.

i'm older than all y'all!

however, everyone thinks i'm younger. when i started working at the camera place after i graduated from college, whenever i told a new coworker that i just graduated, they either asked a. what high school i graduated from or b. where i was going to go to college.

oh. ok.

That's me, too.  I wanted to hire Famous Daves to cater my college grad party and when I went to go order everything, they asked me which high school I graduated from.

I don't take offense to looking younger than I am anymore now that i noticed wrinkles under my eyes! dammit.

haha SAME.

a couple years ago some lady actually carded me when my boyfriend and i went to see an r-rated movie. it's like...ok, i might look a few years younger than i am, but there is no way in hell that i look like i'm 17.

I don't know, I really haven't. I've more thought about just plain removing it, but i hear it's expensive and painful... so I don't know. The one I have now is rather large, and I wouldn't want something larger/bolder...

maybe i should talk to an artist to see what kind of magic they could work.

I don't know, I really haven't. I've more thought about just plain removing it, but i hear it's expensive and painful... so I don't know. The one I have now is rather large, and I wouldn't want something larger/bolder...

maybe i should talk to an artist to see what kind of magic they could work.

True. :(  I've heard it's extremely painful to have tattoos removed.

It's amazing what some artists could do to cover up tattoos.  Maybe it would be worth it to at least get a consult with someone!

eh, if it had/has meaning to you when you got it tattooed, i don't see why a terrible pop star getting the same word tattooed should make it mean any less to you. just my two cents!

i mean, if it's poorly done, or reminds you of someone from your life that you cared about at the time, but now you hate, then i could see why you might want to get rid of it.