Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

just going to drop this in here... more lols than anything:

http://guff.com/when-gorgeous-guys-pose-like-cute-cats/

bahahaha i actually have a friend from h.s. (a girl) who posts photos on her IG of her recreating random cat photos and it's one of the most amusing things i've ever seen.

I have a super round/heart shaped face and I posted a pic in here of a haircut I wanted a while ago. I probably still have it here. It's pretty flattering for round face shapes because it's longer in the front.

college was a special time based on the photos i just went thru to find these lol

http://i61.tinypic.com/hun6f7.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2rh48er.jpg

i thought i had one from the side buuuuut i dont i guess.

Those are so cute!!! I really love the first one!!

And madie is it a style that you have to have straight hair for?

I'm bad at hair cuts. I used to always chop off my hair by myself when I needed a change and now I just refuse to cut it except for a trim here or there. 

I also just chopped off the sleeves of a tank to make it slouchier and I don't think i'm that thrilled without it turned out but I LOVE THE SHIRT TOO MUCH. #struggle 

• 1 month later...

This is now a thing: 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/08/nyregion/new-service-offers-taxis-exclusively-for-women.html?_r=0

Thoughts/opinions?

Part of me is like THIS IS SO RAD, ROCK ON!!!  The other part is like "but we shouldn't HAVE to feel safer with a woman driver, why do we NEED to have separate taxis for women." 

I feel like that second part will always haunt me.

This is now a thing: 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/08/nyregion/new-service-offers-taxis-exclusively-for-women.html?_r=0

Thoughts/opinions?

Part of me is like THIS IS SO RAD, ROCK ON!!!  The other part is like "but we shouldn't HAVE to feel safer with a woman driver, why do we NEED to have separate taxis for women." 

I feel like that second part will always haunt me.

first thought. I wanna be a she taxi driver...... picks up all the ladies. Second thought yeeeea ive never felt unsafe in a cab. I usually use uber tho. which is always a really good experience. idk i guess depending on where you live it could be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I never missed a pill, did exactly as I was supposed to do. My pills have only 4 placebo (one of those "shorter period!" pills), and today is day 4 (I start the new pack tomorrow night at 9pm) and only woke up to some spotting.

I used to get my period on day 2, then after a year or so it moved to day 3, then between last month and this month it's moved again to day 4? It doesn't seem likely to move so drastically after 1 cycle. That's why I'm kinda worried here.

I'm on one of those types of pills that creates an artificial period. Some women don't bleed at all and it doesn't make a difference because the entire cycle is stopped.  My gyno has told me that my period will shorten over time, but every month has been so "normal" - as if it's not artificial - so it's hard for me to believe that it would all of a sudden disappear almost completely.

Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing. It's just hard to call when I'm at work lol. Even if I go outside to call, they have to take a message and have the Dr call me back when she gets a free moment lol.

She'll probably tell me to take a test. I can already feel myself getting anxious over that haha.

Thanks girl!

Every single time I've worried about something like that egg, it's been nothing. I don't want to minimize your situation, but I hope it's nothing to worry about!

I wanted you to come in here and say exactly that, so thank you. <3

I mean, I'm 27. There are worse things in the world than getting pregnant at this point in my life. I'm really just worried about Erik's parents if that situation actually becomes a reality lol. Only because we aren't married.

It would make me feel better knowing I'm not pregnant only because my health isn't in check yet. That's the only reason why I'm semi-freaking out internally. I was just walking around the office and felt some cramping so fingers crossed! lol

I wanted you to come in here and say exactly that, so thank you. <3

I mean, I'm 27. There are worse things in the world than getting pregnant at this point in my life. I'm really just worried about Erik's parents if that situation actually becomes a reality lol. Only because we aren't married.

It would make me feel better knowing I'm not pregnant only because my health isn't in check yet. That's the only reason why I'm semi-freaking out internally. I was just walking around the office and felt some cramping so fingers crossed! lol

Ya, I wouldn't worry too much. It sounds like it is normal with your BC but that is kind of a sudden change. I am sure the doc will know what is up! Hoping for the best for you!! Stay positive. You aren't p____ until proven so. ;)

You're talking to the most paranoid, always has several pregnancy tests on backup, symptom googler here... I've made more panic gyno appointments/calls than I'd like to admit. A woman's body already does some crazy stuff... and then throw birth control into the mix! Phew, it's a wonder we're all sane.