Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

And what's up with those awful cut off shorts that are higher on the sides than in the crotch? When did that become a thing? Looks like the girls are packing something major in the crotch area. Not a good trend and I will seriously laugh at any girl who wears something like that. Cut off shorts are one thing, but I definitely don't understand these.

45959.0.browse-l.jpg

Holy shit. I can't compete with this kind of fashion. Ahhh. No no no.

Chances are high that I won't be seeing my girlfriend after work today because she'll be exhausted. So I did what any rational person would do when they're super bummed about shit: hit the gay bar.

Unfortunately, I did it at last call. And rather than it being a dance club, it was more of an "old gay cheers" bar. Bartender got me a shot and I hung out to let it wear off, and I was pretty much invited back tonight and the bartender said he'd buy me a bit because I told him I didn't have shit for money. Midwest queers stickin' together, right?

But then I downed an entire pint and a half of Smirnoff ice screwdriver way too fast when I got back to the house. I need to not sad drink.

Holy shit. I can't compete with this kind of fashion. Ahhh. No no no.

I know right?  I must cut all my jeans to be denim underwear and cut up all of my shirts so they are just barely clothes!!!

also that looks so uncomfortable and I'll just wear cute dresses, band shirts and skirts or jeans thank you xoxo

I should buy more shorts I guess but in order for them to fit my butt i have to buy ugly mom shorts usually boooo

also I don't like shark week and I ate half a loaf of chocolate babka cause I had candy but it was special candy and I didn't know until after and I was still high when my shift ended yesterday what the hell man betrayed by candy.  it was awesome but still so unexpected omg

and I broke up with my boyfriend cause he kinda cheated on me but whatevah i can be my own person and I will fly away and be a unicorn rainbow princesss (am I still high?)

I know right? I must cut all my jeans to be denim underwear and cut up all of my shirts so they are just barely clothes!!!

also that looks so uncomfortable and I'll just wear cute dresses, band shirts and skirts or jeans thank you xoxo

I should buy more shorts I guess but in order for them to fit my butt i have to buy ugly mom shorts usually boooo

also I don't like shark week and I ate half a loaf of chocolate babka cause I had candy but it was special candy and I didn't know until after and I was still high when my shift ended yesterday what the hell man betrayed by candy. it was awesome but still so unexpected omg

and I broke up with my boyfriend cause he kinda cheated on me but whatevah i can be my own person and I will fly away and be a unicorn rainbow princesss (am I still high?)

I'm sorry about your boyfriend :(. Cheating sucks. I don't know you that well but I can definitely say you're way cooler than to be treated like that. Break ups suck but feel free to vent in here! I offer little with advice but I'm a good ear!

Also, shark week can go suck itself. It's making me extremely emotional.

he like had another girl take pics of him and vice versa and like they didn't do anything but that's still cheating and yeah I'm sad.  shark week is awful because my whole body hurts and none of my clothes fit right this week and I just want to order a bunch of prints online but I shouldn't but I NEED THEM

he like had another girl take pics of him and vice versa and like they didn't do anything but that's still cheating and yeah I'm sad. shark week is awful because my whole body hurts and none of my clothes fit right this week and I just want to order a bunch of prints online but I shouldn't but I NEED THEM

I agree. That's cheating and it's messed up he did that. But at least you found out now and didn't put up with it. I know a girl who has been cheated on at least 8 times that I know about but she won't do anything about it. Has he been trying to apologize for it? Sometimes it's good to take a long break before you discuss it with them and that's if you want to work through it. Personally I cut ties completely but I'm no one to offer relationship advice.

And I say order those prints! Buying stuff is a good way to cheer up and it will distract you. Do you have any hobbies? For my last breakup I started to draw a lot and it helped distract me.

I'm not trying to be nosy. Promise. I just know how bad this stuff sucks :/

no it's totally ok!  yeah he told me and didn't expect me to get mad and he like didn't understand why it was not ok and I was so unhappy so I just was like nope not going to do this.  I probably will order them cause one is from the st. vincent show I was at and I'm SO HAPPY because I had like $5 when I went so I just bought the rsd 7" at the time so yay. and then another of Montreal one from 2007 which was like the day I got into them but I didn't go cause I didn't know about it (they have one from my first show but it's weird and ugly lol) and then built to spill and los campesinos!  I'm going to have a pretty apartment with framed prints once I get said apartment and find frames.

plus I'm getting rid of all of my cheap posters so that makes it ok right?

I'm going to have to do frame research because I am not custom framing these because I don't want to I'll do that when I'm a grown up and have a house lol

anyway working at an ice cream shop helps with breakups haha

UNICORN RAINBOW PRINCESS. Fuck guys tho. And girls

4 eva

and yeah for real they suck.  i'm sure i'll find someone but I'm honestly more mad than anything plus i'm getting like 4 hours a week at one of my jobs which is really not fucking cool because I need to be able to pay my student loans and move out and I need at least like 15 hours a week please????

i pretty much will never be able to pay mine off.  didnt have undergrad loans but law school will have me indebted forever.  i worked for beau biden about two years ago when he just turned 40 and told me he just paid off his law school loans.  the vice president's son.

that makes me want to cry forever