Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

This is really sweet. He seems like he's an understanding guy as well.

He really is.  He's really calm and logical when it comes to situations like that and it really helps me out because I tend to... not be so calm, lol.  Then there are sometimes when he's going off the deep end on something and I'm able to bring the logic for him.  It's a nice balance, I think.

Can I just say, I hate my current birth control?! It's awful. My body hates it and just wants to bleed for dayyyyys. Longest period of my life. The whole point of going on it was so I wouldn't get pregnant, but now I'm on it and sex isn't even an option with this death period.

Yeah. I just said all that.

Aw no that's the worst. :( Which one are you on?  Have you thought about switching to a different one?

We haven't really spoken about it at any great lengths.  I've been the only one to initiate the conversation.  He didn't really appear to have a preference one way or another, he just said he could see himself wanting kids one day.  Just not anytime soon.  I did tell him my concerns about my health being passed along the bloodline and he basically said we would talk about it when the time comes and get input from my doctors at that time.  I absolutely think it's something I think about 1000x more often than he does.  I just want him to have a "real" family.

I think it’s crazy important to talk about. I got pregnant when I was 19 and ended up losing it. my boyfriend when nuts after that. because as it turned out all he wanted was a family, and I had no idea he felt that way. it was just a whole big tramatizing event that neither of us were ready for. it seemed way too early to talk about becuase we were so young, but we were already living together at that point, so it should have been discussed.

if you guys are living together, you clearly intend to spent the rest of your lives together right, so I’d think babies would be an easy topic to discuss... but with your health issues and stuff, I can see why you wouldn't want to pass that onto your kid... ugh that’s a tough one FK.

this post seems kind of judgemental, but it's not coming from me like that. just comparing my experiences with yours.

Is it weird that this thread brings out newbies and infrequent posters almost as effectively as a Brand New thread?

I've noticed this too. I'm waiting for this to end up being an advice column.

Ashton, that is a really great balance. And I really love that you want him to have someone related by blood. All my siblings are half siblings and we're still obviously related by blood but it's definitely giving me a longing of having a kid that can have a better life than I did.

Mostly I want to second hand expierence what it would be like to have a father.

Idk if that sounds weird ahahah.

He really is. He's really calm and logical when it comes to situations like that and it really helps me out because I tend to... not be so calm, lol. Then there are sometimes when he's going off the deep end on something and I'm able to bring the logic for him. It's a nice balance, I think.

Aw no that's the worst. :( Which one are you on? Have you thought about switching to a different one?

First of all. Your man sounds like the sweetest. Hold into him. It sounds like you two really care about each other.

Second. I'm on a pill called Lutera. I just started it this month, so it's supposedly normal. I've just never been on birth control before and I wasn't sure what to expect. I think my body was confused because it started my period a week before the pink pills. Now I'm on the pink pills and it's like I don't even know how there can be any blood in my body

I think it’s crazy important to talk about. I got pregnant when I was 19 and ended up losing it. my boyfriend when nuts after that. because as it turned out all he wanted was a family, and I had no idea he felt that way. it was just a whole big tramatizing event that neither of us were ready for. it seemed way too early to talk about becuase we were so young, but we were already living together at that point, so it should have been discussed.

if you guys are living together, you clearly intend to spent the rest of your lives together right, so I’d think babies would be an easy topic to discuss... but with your health issues and stuff, I can see why you wouldn't want to pass that onto your kid... ugh that’s a tough one FK.

this post seems kind of judgemental, but it's not coming from me like that. just comparing my experiences with yours.

This didn't come off judgemental at all.  I'm sorry that you had such a negative experience at such a young age. =\ I can definitely see why you have a fear about pregnancies.

I totally see what you mean about being open and discussing it.  I do plan on it, but as it stands right now we are not financially stable enough for starting a family or anything leading up to that, so we're probably going to wait until we are more comfortable financially.  The first step would be talking with my doctors then weighing the pros and cons from there.

My roommate on tourhell this summer was/is on birth control and tried to skip her period because we were both low on feminine products and painkillers with 0 money to buy more. It worked the first time, but the second time because we were so stressed due to circumstances...she was bleeding for like two weeks straight or something. It was terrible.

I just know that I'm gonna get stuck with a little girl who holds her breath until she passes out to get her way

Haha, this was me.  I would always do it in front of the stairs thought.  One time I held my breath so long I passed out and fell down the stairs.  Split my head open and needed a dozen stitches.  That'll teach my mom the yell at me.

First of all. Your man sounds like the sweetest. Hold into him. It sounds like you two really care about each other.

Second. I'm on a pill called Lutera. I just started it this month, so it's supposedly normal. I've just never been on birth control before and I wasn't sure what to expect. I think my body was confused because it started my period a week before the pink pills. Now I'm on the pink pills and it's like I don't even know how there can be any blood in my body

Unfortunately those things are normal. :( It sucks. When I first started taking the pill I was sick for the entire first month.  Morning sickness, etc.  What you're experiencing is your body transitioning from actually having an ovulation cycle to stopping the cycle completely.  The blood you see is the last of the previous ovulation and the start of your body tricking itself into thinking it's having a cycle when you're really not.  That's why the pill is so weird to me.  The bleeding is just something that is engineered into the pill to have happen, which is why Madie only has hers 4 times a year.  The cycle has ended, so we really have no reason to bleed at all, but there's got to be some sort of normalcy otherwise our bodies will freak out.  We're stopping our bodies from doing something it's meant to do naturally.

If you can stick it out for another month or so, everything should even out.

Haha, this was me.  I would always do it in front of the stairs thought.  One time I held my breath so long I passed out and fell down the stairs.  Split my head open and needed a dozen stitches.  That'll teach my mom the yell at me.

Oh my goooooosh.

Yeah, the technique wore out fast because the doctor told my mom "don't worry, she'll start breathing again."

Stupid doctor.

Unfortunately those things are normal. :( It sucks. When I first started taking the pill I was sick for the entire first month. Morning sickness, etc. What you're experiencing is your body transitioning from actually having an ovulation cycle to stopping the cycle completely. The blood you see is the last of the previous ovulation and the start of your body tricking itself into thinking it's having a cycle when you're really not. That's why the pill is so weird to me. The bleeding is just something that is engineered into the pill to have happen, which is why Madie only has hers 4 times a year. The cycle has ended, so we really have no reason to bleed at all, but there's got to be some sort of normalcy otherwise our bodies will freak out. We're stopping our bodies from doing something it's meant to do naturally.

If you can stick it out for another month or so, everything should even out.

Ok. That makes me feel better. I always felt weird about birth control and what it does to your body, but the peace of mind is so worth it. I am such a worrier when it comes to sex. I am in no way shape or form ready to be a mother. Anyway. Thanks for the info.

No problem. I hope you feel better. If you have any nausea, put some crackers on your end table and eat them before you even get out of bed in the morning. It helped me from throwing up every morning lol.

Daaaaang. I'm so glad I haven't had that side effect. I just feel bloated as helllll. I seriously feel so fat. But I actually weighed myself and I'm the same. Oh hormones.

The only part I enjoy about PMS is if someone pisses me off, I have the option of using the threat "I will bleed on you." I would never do such a thing but it shuts people up fast.

Luckily mine only last about three days but I have the other side effects for a week or so.

This one was particularly awful because I ate soooo bad. After today I have restrict my diet because my eating habits this week were seriously disgusting.

YEEEES.

I'm very particular, I like most brownies and if I'm in the right mood I like kitkats as assorted candy bars.

Chocolate chip cookies are good too, but all in all, I prefer white chocolate.

Never straight up chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate icing, etc.

Is it weird that this thread brings out newbies and infrequent posters almost as effectively as a Brand New thread?

i think i don't post much anymore because all the regulars from my time don't post much anymore. *insert old person get off my lawn rant here*

except for Juan. Juan will post forever and ever.