Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

So. Real talk.

The next month of my life is about to get crazy. 

I am currently in the last week of my current job, and I am going to be starting a grown up job in the big city. It is all pretty terrifying / exciting and I am a total adventure seeker...

But... I am starting to super freak out about being an adult.

Yeah, there are so many people who are like "DOWN WITH LABELS!!!! I don't label myself because I'm just a human!!!"

But they really can help.

I label my sexuality but I don't like to label myself stylistically. (Apparently people refer to me as a weird goth/punk princess hybrid. K.)

Also I'm a very gender neutral person but I don't label myself that way either because overall I identify female and with female pronouns.

Being a person is a very, very, very strange thing.

I say just identify how you want to and roll with it.

amen to that.

I never even really payed attention to that stuff. Probably because I enjoyed sadistically torturing every toy I owned.

Now that you mention it, that is a really great way to imagine it.

you and my brother would have gotten along fabulously as children. my lone ken doll never recovered from being swung around by the neck on a rope helicopter style while also being bashed into the ground. poor poor one armed ken.

So. Real talk.

The next month of my life is about to get crazy. 

I am currently in the last week of my current job, and I am going to be starting a grown up job in the big city. It is all pretty terrifying / exciting and I am a total adventure seeker...

But... I am starting to super freak out about being an adult.

being an adult is both awesome and shitty at the same time. good luck to you.

tbh i always preferred the big GI Joe dolls because they actually had molded plastic underwear instead of ken's whatever that is. also they came with way cooler accessories than ken ever did.

I was all about the ninja turtles. I mean have you ever seen a turtle penis? Nope. Also when I look back on that I realize what a gay kid I was.

Also I hate the name vaginyll collective

My ex roommate used to have sex with doors open and then after permenantly scaring me, still loved to tell me in detail about her sexcapades. It took me saying "I am going to vomit on you if you don't shut up." For her to get the hint. And she knew about how I identify, just didn't care.

I have two friends in a relationship where the one girl identifies as a grey a, it's really hard for the other because she turns down advances too but they still have a sex life. Just gotta find a balance I suppose.

I melted barbies to counters and said "sorry, I thought she needed a tan."

Also, congrats on the big girl job, Tess!

It's going to be a big change, but a good one I'm sure!

And I also want to say that no one by any means should filter themselves around me.

Just don't constantly shoot me personal messages and tell me extreme details on your sex life, ahahahha.

I feel like it just depends on how important sex is to you as a couple. I remember someone posted in man advice that they had sex 2 times a week ‘if they were lucky’. and I was shocked. I thought everyone wanted to have as much as they could get.

I am learning more and more I am so wrong.

my roommate used to be in a long distance relationship, and everytime he’d visit, I’d wonder how they weren’t immediatly getting naked after not seeing each other for 2 weeks. but the more people I talk to the more I feel like I’m in the minority with how often I’m in the mood (which is always).

I was all about the ninja turtles. I mean have you ever seen a turtle penis? Nope. Also when I look back on that I realize what a gay kid I was.

Also I hate the name vaginyll collective

me and my brother had the figures and turtle van/that thing shredder was in with the drill bit on the front. my brother destroyed that turtle van too. shot it with his bb gun. i was hit by a ricochet. i was not amused.

real talk tho i look back on myself as a kid and all the signs were there.

I feel like it just depends on how important sex is to you as a couple. I remember someone posted in man advice that they had sex 2 times a week ‘if they were lucky’. and I was shocked. I thought everyone wanted to have as much as they could get.

I am learning more and more I am so wrong.

my roommate used to be in a long distance relationship, and everytime he’d visit, I’d wonder how they weren’t immediatly getting naked after not seeing each other for 2 weeks. but the more people I talk to the more I feel like I’m in the minority with how often I’m in the mood (which is always).

I'm pretty much always in the mood, too.  I was even moreso back before my stupid hypothyroid diagnosis.  Apparently "diminished sex drive" is a side effect.  The biggest problem I have now is that I'm just too tired from the hypo to bring myself to initiate anything during most weekdays, so my boyfriend and I usually do it on weekends.  I've been feeling better recently so hopefully we can go back to how things were soon.  I'm not upset by any means, I just get upset that my boyfriend doesn't try to initiate things as much.  He knows that I'm sick and doesn't want to seem like he's forcing me, but I have no problem just telling him no if that's the case.

I've never been big on sex in general, though.  My best friend is like crazy about it, so hearing everything from her I always thought something was wrong with me.  Like, when I was single, I didn't feel like I needed to have sex.  But now that I'm in a relationship, I love it, but still, if I was told I can't have sex for a month, I could live with it.... I think.

I'll never forget sitting at lunch one day and a girl saying that she didn't understand how most long distance couples function because she couldn't see her boyfriend without wanting to strip naked immediately. 

I was so horrified for a good week, I couldn't look at her the same way. 

That stuff doesn't bother me so much anymore, especially now that I identify and sort of understand things more. But man, I couldn't even finish my lunch because my mind could not handle that phrase.

(Edit: It's also funny because as an asexual, I don't understand sex drives and how they work. While people with sex drives don't understand how I work. I've always been amused by that because it's a mutual confusion.)

yeah. sometimes bigbruise can't even take me in public, I'm that inappropriate.

I hope that one day I can be an inappropriate human. 

I would love to be an inappropriate human, I just don't function that way in any aspect. 

It actually takes a lot for me to curse, lately not so much, but it got to a point where if I said a swear word everyone would stop and stare at me "did logan just swear? I don't think I've ever heard that happen."

I'm so appropriate it's awful. 

ACTUALLY, despite everyone hating me...they would always tell their parents they were going to my house and not going to parties because people WANTED their kids to hang out with me. 

yeah. sometimes bigbruise can't even take me in public, I'm that inappropriate.

Haha!  That's awesome.  In the past two years my boyfriend has warmed up to some public things.  He used to get upset if I put my arm around him just below his waist.  He said it was too close to his ass.  Nowadays he'll even muster up the courage from time to time to touch my butt in public.  Such progress.

(Edit: It's also funny because as an asexual, I don't understand sex drives and how they work. While people with sex drives don't understand how I work. I've always been amused by that because it's a mutual confusion.)

I don't know if I understand sex drives and how they work either. Mine are always so random and sometimes when he is in the mood I am not. Being in a relationship is definitely a give and take. Even though I may not be in the mood all the time, I will still engage because I don't want to let him down. There are so many facets to each and every person. It's hard to get it right. 

I don't know if I understand sex drives and how they work either. Mine are always so random and sometimes when he is in the mood I am not. Being in a relationship is definitely a give and take. Even though I may not be in the mood all the time, I will still engage because I don't want to let him down. There are so many facets to each and every person. It's hard to get it right. 

This so much!!!  I always feel like I have to do certain things even when I'd really rather not just to make sure I'm doing my part lol.