Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Hands down my favorite airline.

i'm too much of a broke bitch to ever fly with them though.

Haha. They have some really great deals sometime. Pretty excited to work for such a hip airline. :)

And I don't know where I'll be based out of till 3 weeks from now. It's pretty exciting. Could be SF, LA or NY. I'm actually really hoping for SF.

SF would be most trill.

I know I could google this whole "trill" thing.... but....

Ya. I obv don't keep up with stuffs. I saw this whole trill business on some t-shirts and I still remain clueless but surprisingly not all that curious.  

I am just going to assume it means "rad" or something of the like.

If you do SF, You may see me on flights to Boston/NYC, as that's what I usually take to get there, maybe vegas.. depends on that really. 

Sweet! I will look for the smoking monkey, and you look for the foxy lady. Ya?

I will be forever jealous if you end up in SF. Then when I go out to visit I'll make sure I'm on one of your flights.

Please do. 

ALSO I AM TOTALLY BEING CREEPY.

Your photos of Ben Howard. Top notch. I am a photographer myself, but I am definitely not gifted when it comes to shows. I don't know what it is. I am ok with that though, because it is the one time in my life I would prefer not to have a camera attached to my face. 

Also, I recently sold my digital and now only shoot film. Buying film with high ISO is always so intimidating to me.

Why is he SO attractive!? When I saw him live, I almost melted.

Please do. 

ALSO I AM TOTALLY BEING CREEPY.

Your photos of Ben Howard. Top notch. I am a photographer myself, but I am definitely not gifted when it comes to shows. I don't know what it is. I am ok with that though, because it is the one time in my life I would prefer not to have a camera attached to my face. 

Also, I recently sold my digital and now only shoot film. Buying film with high ISO is always so intimidating to me.

Why is he SO attractive!? When I saw him live, I almost melted.

Aw no you're not creepy!  Thank you so much. :)

I used to be such a jerk about hating on noise/grain when it comes to high ISO, but I've come to embrace it... I'd rather have a grainy photo than a blurry one.  I marvel at photos that Linda McCartney took back in the 60s and I envied how amazing she made grain look and I've tried to not be so harsh on images that are grainy because of low light.

& yeah, he's a total babe, haha.  It's not fair.  His voice is one of a kind, I'm in love with it.  I really hope he releases new music this year.

Aw no you're not creepy!  Thank you so much. :)

I used to be such a jerk about hating on noise/grain when it comes to high ISO, but I've come to embrace it... I'd rather have a grainy photo than a blurry one.  I marvel at photos that Linda McCartney took back in the 60s and I envied how amazing she made grain look and I've tried to not be so harsh on images that are grainy because of low light.

& yeah, he's a total babe, haha.  It's not fair.  His voice is one of a kind, I'm in love with it.  I really hope he releases new music this year.

I love grain! I think it adds character. In today's digital world, everyone strives for these perfected photoshopped photos, which are great! But I have this innate love for film and how it makes me focus on the authentic moment rather than seeking perfection. It may just be a mind game for me, but it has really taken my photography in a direction that I am really happy with.

With that being said, I totally browsed around just about your entire website, and I am really impressed with your work! I especially like your portraits. You have a very unique POV. Thanks for sharing!

I am also hoping he releases something. His voice really is unique for sure, which is what makes him so special. That and of course that babe grin of his. Oh dear Lord.

I know I could google this whole "trill" thing.... but....

Ya. I obv don't keep up with stuffs. I saw this whole trill business on some t-shirts and I still remain clueless but surprisingly not all that curious.

I am just going to assume it means "rad" or something of the like.

True + real