Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I am so useless when it comes to gal stuff to make unwanted gal stuff go away.  I use Neutrogena face wash... it's an orange liquid that comes in a pump bottle jawn.  I've always been lucky when it comes to acne and skin blemishes, I never had a breakout before.  I do, however, have chronic eczema. =\ 

That's the stuff that tore apart my face! Ugh, I even got the sensitive skin formula and in three days my face was a mess. Bright red, sore, peeling...the works. But hey, all my acne was gone...

I use Alba Botanica Natural Products. Found this and I haven't used anything else since. You can buy it online or find it in most natural food stores. Not sure what it would do for sensitive skin, but the ingredients are natural, organic and 100% vegetarian while still kicking dirt and oil in the ass. They make all kinds of different products for different types of skin and hair. 

500.JPG

http://www.clinique.com/product/1687/5089/Skincare/Moisturizers/Moisture-Surge-Extended-Thirst-Relief/The-drink-skin-needs-to-look-and-feel-happier/index.tmpl

but i don't pay for it. i just use what my mom gets as the free gift whenever she buys her makeup, ahaha.

i usually only use it when i get dry spots in the winter, so the little jar lasts me awhile.

there's some other clinique stuff, too, that doesn't give my stupid dry sensitive skin weird rashes.

What kind of facial moisturizers do you use? Right now I'm just using a trader joes all natural oil free moisturizer, but since I'm getting closer and closer to 30 I think I may need to change it up.  Any good ones that aren't too pricey?

funny you say this. I was just googling yesterday ‘wrinkle prevention creams for your 20s’. Found some stuff, but really I think we still have pretty active skill cell turnover in our 20s. One dermatologist did recommend retinol creams but everything I read about that seemed like it was sort of harsh for your skin and helps with acne, which I don't have. So I’m not really sure what to do. Right now I just use a light oil free moisturizer after my shower and at bedtime, and then a mineral primer before I put my makeup on (bare minerals). but... I would like to get back into using a moisturizer with SPF in it again since I know that’s just about the best thing you can do to save your skin.

funny you say this. I was just googling yesterday ‘wrinkle prevention creams for your 20s’. Found some stuff, but really I think we still have pretty active skill cell turnover in our 20s. One dermatologist did recommend retinol creams but everything I read about that seemed like it was sort of harsh for your skin and helps with acne, which I don't have. So I’m not really sure what to do. Right now I just use a light oil free moisturizer after my shower and at bedtime, and then a mineral primer before I put my makeup on (bare minerals). but... I would like to get back into using a moisturizer with SPF in it again since I know that’s just about the best thing you can do to save your skin.

i just solve this problem by staying indoors 98% of the time.

actually, i get sunburned in about 10 minutes (i wish i was kidding) so it's best for me to get as little sun exposure as humanly possible.

got dat porcelain vampire skin. those bitches laying out tanning every day in the summer are gonna look twice as old as me soon, hey-ooooooo!

same thing here gf. I always say I'm so white i am translucent. I burn immediately!

I don't understand it because i used to spend all of my free time outdoors when I was little and would get REALLY tan. now I don't even have the ability, I just burn and then am white again.

but yeah, we're going to look awesome when we're old. I really can't believe people still use tanning beds given all the research and info about how terrible they are.

Yeah, I've never been big on facial moisturizers until this year. Getting older will inspire you to take better care of your skin, if you haven't before. I just happened to find this Trader Joe's stuff and I love it. It's got an SPF 15 which is great too. Here is an article on it that I found so looks like I'm not the only person who swears by this stuff. Not only is it amazing, but it's only $4. Can't beat that. 

Yeah, I've never been big on facial moisturizers until this year. Getting older will inspire you to take better care of your skin, if you haven't before. I just happened to find this Trader Joe's stuff and I love it. It's got an SPF 15 which is great too. Here is an article on it that I found so looks like I'm not the only person who swears by this stuff. Not only is it amazing, but it's only $4. Can't beat that. 

that stuff looks amazing. I've never been to trader joes before!

according to the internet, the closest trader joes to me is 70 miles away! boo. but there looks to be a few in the area where I'm moving to in ohio :) yay

I found it on amazon for 11 bones. hmmmm

i basically spend everything i can on concerts, vinyl, my dog, and sephora.  once i moved to colorado i really needed a moisturizer because it's so dry out here. started using josie maran's light argan oil for the face/neck/chest and i love it.  can be initially an expensive purchase (16 for mini, 48 for large one) but it lasts for a loooong time.  I only bought the smaller bottle in october and i'm still using it.

not sure if i'd recommend it for more humid areas but i love it.

Oooh I'm white!

My tattoo artist said that she's really putting the ink into me because I'm so pale.  Nice.

For moisturizers, I use Simple.  I really love it.  I've always had super dry skin (I'm a hand lotion maniac) but with my hypo it makes it 100000x worse.  I get bad allergy eyes on top of it, so when I tear it makes the skin under my eyes scaly and gross.  So when I get out of the shower I use the Simple SPF facail moisturizer, then I use their eye roller cream and it took care of my under eye grossness in like a week.  Now I just use it every day to keep the gross at bay.

I have a major problem with Chapstick and biting my lips. It's like an awful cycle. I bit my lips so much without realizing it then they get so dry they need Chapstick to feel better. Repeat allll day.

that’s all that happens to me lately when I drink too gf. I rarely go out anymore but when I do I'm ready for bed by like 10pm.

should've done it though! how many more opportunities will you have to get down with a lady threesome?!?!