Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I have a major problem with Chapstick and biting my lips. It's like an awful cycle. I bit my lips so much without realizing it then they get so dry they need Chapstick to feel better. Repeat allll day.

I'm the same way.  Especially when I drive.  As soon as I get into the car I start biting my bottom lip. 

I was typing the same thing in the man advice thread. Not that I was a crazy wild girl sleeping with a bunch of people before this, but I was single for a few years and I had fun, went out all the time and met a lot of people. Now I'm happiest just having a quiet night in and going to bed early.

I wrote about it in the man advice thread, but remember when my roommate and gay bff slept together? We've all known each other since we were like 8 years old. and it was just a weird and traumatic event for our entire group of friends. so yeah, the whole friends sleeping together thing is just a big no for me haha

Friends sleeping together is also a big no for me. I had to distance myself from a group of people because they all dated within the same circle. A couple would break up and then two friends would swoop in and claim someone as their bf/gf. One girl went through 3 or 4 guys and they were all friends at some point. It was really strange, and kinda grossed me out. 

Friends sleeping together is also a big no for me. I had to distance myself from a group of people because they all dated within the same circle. A couple would break up and then two friends would swoop in and claim someone as their bf/gf. One girl went through 3 or 4 guys and they were all friends at some point. It was really strange, and kinda grossed me out. 

My friend has/had a way of sleeping with every guy friend in our friend circle.  Now she's engaged and her fiance, who is friendly with all her guy friends, has no idea she slept with any of them.  That's love.

i can't decide if it's a good or a bad thing that i don't even have enough eyebrow to shape or whatever. plus, they're really light colored too, like my eyelashes. i just have to get rid of random stray hairs.

my mom knows someone who had that eyebrow threading done and said it was awful.

i can't decide if it's a good or a bad thing that i don't even have enough eyebrow to shape or whatever. plus, they're really light colored too, like my eyelashes. i just have to get rid of random stray hairs.

my mom knows someone who had that eyebrow threading done and said it was awful.

oh god, might not try it now haha.

and I like to think that makeup just accentuates what we’ve already got. so if your eyebrows don’t have much shape and are light, that probably looks good on you right? So it’s probably a good thing.

My one friend has the lightest eyebrows, you really cannot see them at all, and she dyes her hair black. (natural dirty blonde). she recently starting filling her eyebrows in to match her hair and I can’t bring myself to tell her she needs to tone it down. at least go for a nice light brown or something. I think she looked better with the no eyebrows look to be honest.

oh god, might not try it now haha.

and I like to think that makeup just accentuates what we’ve already got. so if your eyebrows don’t have much shape and are light, that probably looks good on you right? So it’s probably a good thing.

My one friend has the lightest eyebrows, you really cannot see them at all, and she dyes her hair black. (natural dirty blonde). she recently starting filling her eyebrows in to match her hair and I can’t bring myself to tell her she needs to tone it down. at least go for a nice light brown or something. I think she looked better with the no eyebrows look to be honest.

haha yeah, i would look ridiculous with dark/thick eyebrows because i'm so so pale. i highlight my hair to brighten the blonde, but it's naturally that dirty/ash blonde,

my friend from high school who was even paler than me, and naturally really blonde dyed her hair black to play anne frank in a play. her hair wouldn't take the dye right and she kept having to re-dye it, but it was so, so unnatural looking.

it's like "cool, meaningless sex with friends..... when am i gonna settle down and stop doing this shit?"

ugh this has been me lately.  i've been meeting a lot of good looking men and could have my way but i've been resisting for some reason.

i really wish i could just meet someone who wows me.  it's been a long time.

As someone who dyes their hair blue, bright red, pink, purple...you name it....natural has never been my game. But my hair and eyebrows are my pride and joy. I would probably never dye my eyebrows, I do fill them in though. 

oh yeah, not knocking unnatural hair colors or anything, I had quite a few myself in high school.

it's just quite shocking when someone who's gone their whole life with no eyebrows starts filling them in black.

OR, this girl knew in school, had nice eyebrows that she shaped and filled. then she went to beauty school and it turned into this:

2h740us.png

no bueno, at least not for me.