Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

What's the point if not shampooing or not everyday? Idk what my hair would be like if I did that. I usually shampoo and condition every day then I put this like nourishing serum thing I . Makes my hair supa soft. Bitches love that shit.

Washing your hair too much dries it out and doesn't allow for the natural oils to repair your hair from everyday exposure to sun, product, styling, etc.  Most people go at least every other day so the oils can have a chance to distribute itself throughout the hair.

My dad was the one who told me about this back when I was younger.  My hair was always frizzy and tangly so I tried it and it seemed to have helped me.  Can't hurt to try!  But everybody's got different oil levels that their body produces, which is why some people's hair is oily no matter how many times a day they wash it. 

Washing your hair too much dries it out and doesn't allow for the natural oils to repair your hair from everyday exposure to sun, product, styling, etc.  Most people go at least every other day so the oils can have a chance to distribute itself throughout the hair.

this is weird, cuz i don't really know anyone (except you fine people, and sometimes my best friend when she's feeling extra lazy) who don't wash their hair every day.  there's just no way i could not wash my hair after having it up in a ponytail and sweating like crazy at the gym.

This happens to me on a daily basis. I hate brushing my hair too so I usually just let it go. The only time I brush my hair is before I wash it. This helps keeps the tangles away while I am washing then when I get out of the shower all it needs is a quick comb through. If you guys are having problems with tangles during washing, it helps to brush your hair before you get in the shower and maybe get one of those shower combs to run through your hair after conditioning. A shower comb makes a world of difference. I typically wash my hair every three days or twice a week unless I get really sweaty then I must wash it, but I have really long and thick hair so greasiness isn't as much of a problem as dry scalp is for me. Also after towel drying I will typically use a smoothing/protecting serum on the ends of my hair. Keeps it from getting super frizzy as it dries. Less damage to the hair usually means less tangles so I try not to use a hair dryer, straightener or chemicals on my hair as much as possible. 

i was startled to find out maybe last year that my sister doesn't ever comb her hair; even after she showers. her hair is about as different from mine as it can get, so there's that.

if i didn't comb mine after a shower, it would look like a rat's nest. also, i never let my bf drive with the windows down because it turns my hair into one giant messy knot.

this is weird, cuz i don't really know anyone (except you fine people, and sometimes my best friend when she's feeling extra lazy) who don't wash their hair every day.  there's just no way i could not wash my hair after having it up in a ponytail and sweating like crazy at the gym.

Yeah I always give it a light shampooing after a workout, but aside from that I can't.  It's worse now with my thyroid thing, and it's also really good at now allowing me to work out anyway so I don't have too much of a conflict as it stands right now lol.

all my undergarments come from VS.

I used to be the same until I realized things were getting out of control at work and I had to buy some mom-ish bras to hold everything down. thick straps, full coverage and whatnot. it was a sad day.

I used to be the same until I realized things were getting out of control at work and I had to buy some mom-ish bras to hold everything down. thick straps, full coverage and whatnot. it was a sad day.

ahaha i hear ya.

however, i have tried to buy non-VS bras and i must have weird boobs or something cuz nothing else fit me even nearly as well as the one style there (which is ungodly expensive but whatever. anything to contain things properly.)