FS Jets to Brazil Orange Rhyming Dictionary Orange Marble

numanoid

I just saw what these are going for on eBay and I'd rather sell it then keep it. It's near mint all around. I've had it since it came out. I'm gonna put it up on eBay for $180 BIN. I'll offer it on here for $160 with free shipping in the US. Feel free to make an offer.

Well, thanks for all of the constructive criticism on my choice in pricing. It is, however, sold. I'll post more stuff soon for you guys to buy. Hopefully pricing will be less controversial next time!

It's a record that I would gladly keep. I've had it since it came out. But geez, if there is someone who wants it for the prices they're going for, which is really high, then I'll sell it. I would also be willing to trade. But you gotta strike while the iron is hot. In a month I'm sure prices will come back down after the six or so people out there get this for what they're willing to spend.

It's a record that I would gladly keep. I've had it since it came out. But geez, if there is someone who wants it for the prices they're going for, which is really high, then I'll sell it. I would also be willing to trade. But you gotta strike while the iron is hot. In a month I'm sure prices will come back down after the six or so people out there get this for what they're willing to spend.

Ummm...so we should wait then?

If you don't feel like paying what I'm asking, sure. Wait until you get lucky enough to score one for $20. But for someone who doesn't wanna wait...

I'd be up for trading too. I'm looking for original Scott Walker mono UK copies in NM shape... And if no one has them for trade they're gonna cost good money. This is an expensive hobby!

Who says I won't take $75? The only offer I got was $50...

And I could give a shit less if anyone thinks I'm a douchebag for trying to get going rate for something.

That's a great argument though. All of the super expensive psych records I'm after, I should just tell the sellers to ower the price so they aren't a douchebag. Thanks for the tip!

And I could give a shit less if anyone thinks I'm a douchebag for trying to get going rate for something.

That's a great argument though. All of the super expensive psych records I'm after, I should just tell the sellers to ower the price so they aren't a douchebag. Thanks for the tip!

You said above you wouldn't sell it for 80...

Ok you got me. But there's not a lot of difference between $75 and $80.

But I'm not understanding the vitriol here. Why are you guys upset that I'm trying to wrangle a few dollars out of something going for a higher than normal price? If you were in my place, you saw a record that's going for a lot of money that you don't listen to often, you wouldn't try to get top dollar out of it? I'm confused?

Ok you got me. But there's not a lot of difference between $75 and $80.

But I'm not understanding the vitriol here. Why are you guys upset that I'm trying to wrangle a few dollars out of something going for a higher than normal price? If you were in my place, you saw a record that's going for a lot of money that you don't listen to often, you wouldn't try to get top dollar out of it? I'm confused?

eBay economics and VC economics are not the same. If you see this album going for crazy prices on eBay, listing here for basically the same price is not going to help you sell it. Why not just go to where you see them going for crazy prices and list it there?

I wasn't being totally serious about people thinking youre a dbag (well maybe a little, its the internet, its not fun if you don't call people names), but that offer was serious. I'd do 75ppd. I've had this record on my radar for years