Neck Deep & Knuckle Puck split

gt125

Grabbed one from each store, just need to get hold of the tour variants now. Pressing info is /1000 from the Bad Timing site:

Pressing Information

250 - Opaque Purple w/ Light Blue Haze – Bad Timing Record webstore

250 - Opaque Purple w/ White Splatter – Banquet Records webstore
250 - Opaque Purple w/ White Haze – Knuckle Puck tour-only exclusive
250 - Opaque Purple w/ Light Blue Splatter – Neck Deep tour-only exclusive

Ordered. I'll be at the Walnut Creek show on March 7th so if anyone wants me to pick them up a tour copy, let me know and I'll be happy to.

You able to pick me up a copy of each band's tour variant please? Will sort out the shipping cost + a few extra!

Hey there! I've received a bunch of messages about picking up tour copies for people. I just wanted to say I'd be happy to pick them up for you guys. As much as the bands/my wallet will allow haha. If anyone wants to pay in advance closer to the date so I don't go totally broke that would be cool. So far these are the people I've got on my list (first come first serve):

hobohunter48 - both variants

Dead Weight - both variants

jewfro: one variant

IRodeTenSpeed88: both variants

ryanthehoosier: both variants

Kjm23: one variant

dorfpimp: both variants

That's 12, plus I'm getting both for myself. So 14. I'm not sure if there's a limit per person but I'll try and get my friends that I'm going with to grab some for me as well if need be. I will keep you guys posted as the date gets closer.

Hey there! I've received a bunch of messages about picking up tour copies for people. I just wanted to say I'd be happy to pick them up for you guys. As much as the bands/my wallet will allow haha. If anyone wants to pay in advance closer to the date so I don't go totally broke that would be cool. So far these are the people I've got on my list (first come first serve):

hobohunter48 - both variants

Dead Weight - both variants

jewfro: one variant

IRodeTenSpeed88: both variants

ryanthehoosier: both variants

Kjm23: one variant

dorfpimp: both variants

That's 12, plus I'm getting both for myself. So 14. I'm not sure if there's a limit per person but I'll try and get my friends that I'm going with to grab some for me as well if need be. I will keep you guys posted as the date gets closer.

Sounds good I'll pm you

I also noticed on BTR's website, this is labeled as BTR-004. I wonder what happened to BTR-003. Also, the new KP song is really good. I hope I can grab a tour copy.

I asked Thomas on twitter if I missed it too and he said "nope :)" so I guess it's a major release

Is there anyone else hitting the Neck Deep US tour that would be willing to pick up a copy just incase Brevity can't get a hold of a copy for all of the people who've asked? Because I've tweeted knuckle puck and they said they're probably going to limit it to 1 per person seeing as though they have 250 that need to last the whole tour. 

Alright guys so here's what's going on. I got in contact with Knuckle Puck about how many they will sell per person on their tour, and they pretty much said no more than 3 per person, cause it would be unfair which I agree with. I'm guessing Neck Deep will be limiting them as well. So that means I'll have 4 extra, 2 from KP and 2 from ND. Like I said, I will try to get my friends that don't want any copies to pick some up as well.

With that said, I'm only gonna sell each of you one variant because I would feel better if everyone got at least one of the variants vs one person getting two and someone else left out. People that pay in advance will get priority cause I'm not sure how much cash I'll be able to bring to the show. Once I get everything figured out I will send the people that want to pay in advance my PayPal address.

I think that about covers everything for now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update on this, I have some extra money so I don't think I need to take any payments before the show this Friday. I'm just going to grab as many copies as they'll let me (probably 2-3) and I'll pm the people who asked me first about getting them a copy. Again, 1 per person.

Also I'm 90% sure that they have RIJ/AHOBD vinyl on tour. I saw them on their merch table in a video of their recent UK tour with TWY/Real Friends/Handguns. I'll get as many of those as I can as well. It's most likely a repress but we'll see.

Update on this, I have some extra money so I don't think I need to take any payments before the show this Friday. I'm just going to grab as many copies as they'll let me (probably 2-3) and I'll pm the people who asked me first about getting them a copy. Again, 1 per person.

Also I'm 90% sure that they have RIJ/AHOBD vinyl on tour. I saw them on their merch table in a video of their recent UK tour with TWY/Real Friends/Handguns. I'll get as many of those as I can as well. It's most likely a repress but we'll see.

looking forward to hearing from ya.  if you end up needing $ before Friday, let me know.  thanks again!

Yeah, like, obviously I've come a bit late but I'd really appreciate it if anyone going can get me a copy. And I'd like the rain in july vinyl, too. Got money waiting...

Neck Deep posted a status a few months back about repressing rain in july vinyl. I don't think they're selling them on their merch stands anymore. They weren't on merch at their recent UK tour.

Thanks man. Just pm me where and when to send the money