Holy shit! I'm pressing a record!

i still want my corn. did you get your KOD order yet?

Yeah I did, I was going to PM you about it. When I opened it up and saw the notes it totally made my day!

You'll get your corn one of these days, I promise. ;)

Was Aaron Danger really there when you shipped the order? Next time tell him to stay in Texas where he belongs.

yeah, he and justin underground comm. were both here. i think aaron wrote shit on a few more of our orders too, but we hit up yours hardcore.

Yeah I did, I was going to PM you about it. When I opened it up and saw the notes it totally made my day!

Was Aaron Danger really there when you shipped the order? Next time tell him to stay in Texas where he belongs.

yeah, he and justin underground comm. were both here. i think aaron wrote shit on a few more of our orders too, but we hit up yours hardcore.

Yeah, on mine Aaron wrote "Hi Hickey <3 Arron Danger." I smiled.

Yeah, the messages totally made me laugh. I expected the one from Justin because I knew he was there but I didn't know Aaron was there at the time.

Justin wrote something about how Illinois corn is better than California corn and he's probably right. I need to make my corn recipe using good ol' midwest corn!

So would anyone here actually buy this based on the songs on the bands' pages? I'm not worried about having a bunch sitting around as I know Turkish Techno will get rid quite a few in California and Shang A Lang is popular in their own right (for the Mitch Clem fanboys they are one of the bands on Mitch's new label's first release) and I know a few people that will stock it in their distro.

Just curious if anyone here would want it.

It's an inside joke like with every Spanish speaker everywhere?

Fuck you, Bill. I hate you.

Oh yeah, I need you to draw me a logo. I'll give you free shit!

PS- I don't care if you liked Kyle Corn Records better. Actually, I kinda do. Do you really think that's the better name?

Call me sometime.