PO: Grieves - Winter & The Wolves

Known for a unique blend of hip-hop and alt-soul, Grieves has co-produced 14 new tracks with B. Lewis, combining organic pianos and guitars with synthesizers; a dramatic backdrop for his vocals. Reflecting on growth and maturity,Winter & The Wolves is about the instinctual fight for survival. Finding yourself alone, facing hindrances to your livelihood, and having the courage to overcome them. Tackling subjects like addiction and heartbreak, Grieves signature combination of humor & gloom depict the inner turmoil between abandoning the dreams of his youth, and carving a new path for himself.

http://fifthelementonline.com/collections/rhymesayers/products/grieves-winter-the-wolves-vinyl

Track Listing;

1. Rain Damage
  2. Whoa is Me
  3. Over You feat. B. Lewis
  4. Serpents
  5. Breath of Air
  6. Astronauts feat. Slug
  7. Autumn
  8. How’s it Gonna Go feat. B. Lewis
  9. Recluse
  10. Like Child
  11. Long One
  12. Kidding Me
  13. Shreds
  14. Smoke in the Night

Preorder is up and the release date is March 25th. LP Packaging: Custom Die Cut Full Color Jacket, Printed Board Stock LP Sleeves Containing Album Lyrics, Powder Blue Color Vinyl and Free Digital Download Card.

New song below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUohmgXbSg

Saw/met him and Budo at warped tour a couple years back.  Seemed like a pretty legit guy. Definitely felt like he put alot of emotion to his set.

Man I wanted to see him that year! I think there was a schedule conflict and I ended up going somewhere else. I also missed P.O.S on Warped too -_-

Really liked his previous album so I will be picking this one up. 

Man I wanted to see him that year! I think there was a schedule conflict and I ended up going somewhere else. I also missed P.O.S on Warped too -_-

That blows man. I really wanna see Grieves and P.O.S live as well (Especially P.O.S, he is my favorite hip-hop artist)...oh well, hope that I will get the chance someday