Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

If it wasn't a mistake you'll see it shipped. If someone put it up too early you will see that your order got cancelled, in which case you will need to order again.

Not true. When buddha from blink-182 got put up early my order still went through and shipped. This could be just in my case though

got shipping notification on this from HT (not via email yet, but my order status in my account says shipped and has the tracking number)

Wait, where do you find this information? I checked out as a guest when I ordered it. So, is there no way for me to check if it says it shipped yet?

Wait, where do you find this information? I checked out as a guest as I ordered it. So, is there no way for me to check if it says it shipped?

You should've gotten an email confirmation that you placed the order. Find that email and there should be an order number. Take that number to this link https://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/cs/CustomerService/TrackOrder.jsp and put the number in there. Also you could get an email from them telling you it shipped but it's always good to double check

Wait, where do you find this information? I checked out as a guest when I ordered it. So, is there no way for me to check if it says it shipped yet?

You should consider registering with HT for the HT+1 points, they add up, and you can get 15% off from time to time, which is one of the only discounts you'll find for vinyl.

You should've gotten an email confirmation that you placed the order. Find that email and there should be an order number. Take that number to this link https://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/cs/CustomerService/TrackOrder.jsp and put the number in there. Also you could get an email from them telling you it shipped but it's always good to double check

Oh, god. It says "shipping information unavailable" - maybe they're moving a little slow or something? I'm all worried now, haha.

yeah, i used the 10 off code when i got this and ATL.  Contemplated shipping it to the store for maximum savings, but I said screw it and paid the shipping to get it directly to me and not have to deal with heading to the mall.  it was 4 dollar shipping that day too.  I think with tax it came to 44 w/ shipping for both. also got a buck and change on ebates.