Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Then why don't you just PM me if you really do have an issue with me trying to earn some money? Stop being an immature person by following them around the boards and harassing them because you are mad about it

He doesn't need to PM you about it. All flippers should be publicly shamed. You suck

EDIT: $60 buy it now. Eat a turd.

I really like when people try to act like they aren't flipping because it's "only a few bucks" and then someone busts out the truth. Too funny. Just own up from the get go, at least then you are an honest flipper.

Yeah at least admit to it, or if you're going to do it, don't advertise it on here.

Sorry everyone, I'm 19 and can't find a job right now so I do what I gotta do to make some sort of money

So why spend money on records at all if you don't have a job? Not trying blast you but that doesn't make sense when you should be trying to save every dollar you have. That logic/explanation makes no sense

So why spend money on records at all if you don't have a job? Not trying blast you but that doesn't make sense when you should be trying to save every dollar you have. That logic/explanation makes no sense

It's just something that I like. This is my 2nd favorite thing to do next to video games. They are my hobbies and I like to keep them going. I have leftover saved money of course from birthdays and holiday's etc. which my main income and I save it until a record I want or a new game comes out. The only thing is there are recently more and more records coming out that I would like to buy and I gotta figure out ways to earn some extra cash so I could afford them

It's just something that I like. This is my 2nd favorite thing to do next to video games. They are my hobbies and I like to keep them going. I have leftover saved money of course from birthdays and holiday's etc. which my main income and I save it until a record I want or a new game comes out. The only thing is there are recently more and more records coming out that I would like to buy and I gotta figure out ways to earn some extra cash so I could afford them

So you think exploiting people who enjoy the same hobby that you do is the best way to go about earning those extra funds? 

Almost all of us have had that moment where we don't have enough money to buy every record we want. But instead of fucking over other record collectors most of us either save money or learn that in life you don't always get every fucking thing that you want.

Doing good! Except all the older users are ganging up on me which is fun I guess lol

I mean, not ALL the older users but if you want me to call a few people in...

This. x1000. I still have a job but my hours were cut and I'll officially be losing it in August. It reaaaally sucks that I'm missing on out this, All Time Low, and the Jimmy Eat World represses. But I am because I have something called responsibility. As others have mentioned, we don't always get what we want. But I'm not going to suddenly start selling all my records for outrageous prices, actually if you look at my FS thread...I sold a lot of my records for under what they were worth. 

Exactly. I have applied for jobs but haven't even had interviews for them, it really sucks...

There is one common denominator in every application you send out...you. Maybe try a different approach.

If you really wanted a job, you would try every fast food joint that you could. No shame working at McDonalds if you are that desperate for money.

This. Everyone had to start somewhere. I myself started bagging groceries at Bi-Lo.

Also, as a hiring manager how you come in looking for a job really matters. Head up, eye contact, dressed nicely, well written resume in hand makes a hell of a difference.