Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

This has to be my favorite Fall Out Boy record riiiight behind Folie A Deux. Through the years, they've managed to mash up different genres while maintaining their signature sound. (I just love when they dabble in R&B/Funk territory because they get to show off their chops more, and Patrick's voice suits that stuff so well. I love seeing that soulful side of him!)

I'm very glad I ended up checking the thread today! Haha. Just ordered it to my house! All I need is for them to repress TTTYG and my collection will be complete! Definitely one of my favorite bands ever, to be honest. (Considering I have a FOB tattoo, lol.)

I'm definitely going to try and track this down - I think this album is very decent but I'd probably rank it just behind FUTCT and Folie.  Saw them last week on the Monumentour and they put on a great show as always - could have been a better setlist but overall it was well worth the money paid.