Coming Soon // Animals As Leaders . the joy of motion

Ohhh man, cant wait to get home to hear this with all the hype you guys are giving it. Although i have to agree with a lot of you in the statement that their first album was waaaaaay better than weightless. Although weightless had its tunes that were pretty good, and i didn't hate it, but the album as a whole wasn't too pleasing. Their self titled was such a good album, balanced yet still mindblowing and so easy to get lost in the riffs. 

Since I havent ordered from merchconnectioninc before and seems like vinyl isnt their main selling article anyway, I contacted them about how they pack their records (do they survive shipping to europe) and this is the full reply I got:

"Hi

Our vinyl are shipped in cardboard boxes.
Thanks"

I sincerely hope that amazon will also carry these in the future.

PS They also spelled vinyl with an "s", VC correct that automatically here :)

Since I havent ordered from merchconnectioninc before and seems like vinyl isnt their main selling article anyway, I contacted them about how they pack their records (do they survive shipping to europe) and this is the full reply I got:

"Hi

Our vinyl are shipped in cardboard boxes.
Thanks"

I sincerely hope that amazon will also carry these in the future.

PS They also spelled vinyl with an "s", VC correct that automatically here :)

I'm too lazy to dig back, but I believe someone in this thread mentioned that Merch Connection Inc is owned by Sumerian (or something like that).

That's who I ordered my Crosses LP through and it did come in a mailer, if that helps any.  Although, the preorder as a whole was handled badly.  You can dig through that thread for the details, but I'd recommend getting it from Amazon or elsewhere if possible.

Weightless was ok IMO, but this new album.....woah daddy. I listened to the stream last night and the first track alone totally justified the expense of the record. Weightless kinda seemed like he/they was living on the 8th string he didn't have on S/T and it kinda muddied it up for me. I still dig it, its just my 2 cents. (Also, all real drums on this album....*Joygasm*) 

• 1 month later...

Most here refer to the release of the Crosses Album, I think.

A lot of people purchased the Album directly via Summerian. The album is available in stores, but people who ordered through them still didn't get their records. That's what pisses them of.

Edit: Also F*** Sumerian Records!!! (after that crosses disaster)

• 2 weeks later...

Also, here's a note Sumerian responded to someone on facebook that he (the person who emailed sumerian) posted....

"Hi
As stated on our website, these vinyl preorders are to begin shipping in May. Unfortunately, the vinyl have not yet been delivered to our warehouse from our suppliers. Once these items have been received, the preorders will begin shipping out.
Thanks"

• 2 weeks later...