Need: Gaslight Senor & Queen WHITE

lackofwill

I'm just more bummed on Jordan for not being up front about it. I've sent probably five or six emails and he only replied to one of them. He might be busy or something, but I'm sure he knows what it's like to pay money for something and then never get it, so why he isn't at least telling me to shut the fuck up is beyond me. It would be nice to come across one though, but the few people who have one(red) and wanted to trade with me want like four of my records and it's not even that rare(maybe for white or the LP on black), so fuck it. I'll just keep my eye on ebay and if I have the funds maybe I'll pick it up. Would be cool of Jordan to email the people who never got them and let us know we're out of luck. Hell, I'd be willing to repay for the two records again if he had a few in a box somewhere. Would be twice as cheap as ordering a red one on ebay...

they had red copies last night at the show in CA. they didnt exactly know which were which, maybe it was just a lucky guess, but some kid wanted red, and alex grabbed what he thought was a red, and was nice enough to open it and make sure before the kid bought it.

I was going to do the same and sell it to those of you on the board who need it simply for what i bought it for, but by that time alex wasnt at the table, and their merch girl wasn't going to open to check for me.

oh well. i guess go see them in the next week maybe and check it out?

yeah, xoxo suggested I try to catch them on tour to pick up the new LP on red, but not coming up to the northwest anytime soon. It's cool their selling some vinyl on the road though, bums me out when bands don't have anything but stickers and shirts or the dreaded, "we sold out of those last show."