Need: Gaslight Senor & Queen WHITE

lackofwill

The only band i have the discography of, almost

Have Sink or Swim (black, white/red, blue, and red on the way)

Senor & the Queen (red and black)

Only thing i need, looking to trade, maybe even consider off my no trade list some stuff

i got a spare red and black copy to barter with as well.

http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/Monte

mostly updated, got all the fat repress stuff too

Eh, I think the band will grow in popularity but vinyl is going for really inflated prices right now. Not to make this an ebay thread (do I do that often?) but I see prices dropping from the $80-$90 that people are paying for the white copy now. It may never be $7 but I could see it going to $30 or $40 once a bunch of kids sell these off like Magic cards.

Eh, I think the band will grow in popularity but vinyl is going for really inflated prices right now. Not to make this an ebay thread (do I do that often?) but I see prices dropping from the $80-$90 that people are paying for the white copy now. It may never be $7 but I could see it going to $30 or $40 once a bunch of kids sell these off like Magic cards.

I agree the only way I see that not happening is if lets say they get as popular as the Alkaline Trio or something. Then their records, especially one there's only 100 of could maintain value based on current prices, at the least, when vinyl prices in general head downward.

Makes me think though that the people who are paying the inflated prices are the manic fans who will probably hold onto them long-term, thus driving down future availability (unless someone's liquidating a collection).

Either way, I agree that eBay prices are way high and will need to come down at some point.

Makes me think though that the people who are paying the inflated prices are the manic fans who will probably hold onto them long-term, thus driving down future availability (unless someone's liquidating a collection).

Either way, I agree that eBay prices are way high and will need to come down at some point.

some point yeah but these guys are just too good so I think it will take quite a while and I do totally agree that the people paying the prices are the ones that will not part with them

some point yeah but these guys are just too good so I think it will take quite a while and I do totally agree that the people paying the prices are the ones that will not part with them

i love the band and have all that they have pressed, i would trade for the right stuff (lawrence arms, baxter, tricky dick, alkaline trio, honor system, fifteen, crimpshrine)

random for sure for the most part, I never got red or black(after preorder first day) from sabot and am now figuring out what I'm gonna sell to get at least the red one. Jordan is kind of being a dick about it too, very dissapointed and bummed out on record labels right now.

Probably going to be stuck going the ebay route unless you happen across someone with a white whale you currently have.. good luck..

random for sure for the most part, I never got red or black(after preorder first day) from sabot and am now figuring out what I'm gonna sell to get at least the red one. Jordan is kind of being a dick about it too, very dissapointed and bummed out on record labels right now.

Probably going to be stuck going the ebay route unless you happen across someone with a white whale you currently have.. good luck..

Care to elaborate?

Yeah, I don't want to say Jordan is being a dick (he's insanely busy) but I never received my order and I haven't been able to get a reply from him. It's kind of a bummer but that's life.

The red copy shouldn't cost too much but I have no idea about the white. I paid more for mine than I would have liked but I got it for less than any of the others I've seen on ebay. Good luck.