PO: Busman's Holiday - A Long Goodbye (JoyfulNoise VIP)

If you're a VIP of Joyful Noise (I know a lot of us are from Sisyphus recently), you can order their new release, Busman's Holiday - A Long Goodbye, and bundle it in with the Sisyphus preorder for just $16 and change. Really beautiful splatter and album cover:

192ooi.jpg

And the first 300 come with a blue 7"! And it's hand numbered.

If you're not VIP you can pre-order it tomorrow. I heard a track and thought it was really neat so I took a chance on it. Hear the track on the soundcloud player in the corner:

https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/busmans-holiday

I'm hoping they # them based off how early you ordered, because I feel like I jumped on this so quickly after they sent the email out, I have a shot at a single digit one! 

They usually do this. However, the first 10 copies or so are usually reserved for label and band so single-digit is probably out.

Wish I was a VIP, I have loved this band since I saw them a few years back.

PS - Daytrotter put up a new session of theirs a few weeks back!! So there is a total of two B'sH sessions now!!!

Seriously hope the 7" is still available tomorrow, these brothers make my heart melt! Also they need another Paully B tour! Best house show I've been to!

I need to find out how to cancel my sub. There's no option online and they won't answer my emails. Anyone have any experience with this?

call them. their phone number isn't that hard to find. i think it's on all their emails. i had to call them every month because i was charged twice every month during the 2013 flexi subscription. i had to call them every month to ask for a refund.