I just subscribed because of the NOFX flexi...and then I realized I had already subscribed because of the Descendents flexi...

They immediately refunded me and said that if I subscribed with the Descendents issue, the last batch went out on Monday and that I would likely have it by tomorrow. So for those that subscribed with the Descendents issue, that is likely the case.

Yeah I messaged them on Twitter asking if all the descendents issue had shipped and they said they were shipped last week and should be arriving this week. I think part of their problem is that they tease the new issues way too early so people are waiting and waiting. It's going to be at least a month before the NOFX issues ships. While I'm happy with the flexis it kind of sucks that they were advertised as subscriber only and are being sold individually.

3 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Email them and ask for another. Was it inside the magazine?

Yep. I already emailed Lisa. I'm gonna give it a few days between some books before I have her send a replacement. There wasn't any bending on the grooves themselves, but like a quarter inch away from the inner most groove. 

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Yep. I already emailed Lisa. I'm gonna give it a few days between some books before I have her send a replacement. There wasn't any bending on the grooves themselves, but like a quarter inch away from the inner most groove. 

all of mine have been bent - I stack under heavy books to level out. My bigger issue is the center hole is a bit smaller than my turntable. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Took three or four tries for me to get mine. Still got a bent one too. I'm about to email them about my Descendents issue. 

I don't understand why they don't just place a thicker piece of cardboard in with them or even a "DO NOT BEND" would be helpful.

7 minutes ago, jacobe said:

I don't understand why they don't just place a thicker piece of cardboard in with them or even a "DO NOT BEND" would be helpful.

No idea. I was really stoked for this shit when I subscribed but now it's become a bit of a joke honestly. I've sent them so many emails that I'm tired of it.

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

No idea. I was really stoked for this shit when I subscribed but now it's become a bit of a joke honestly. I've sent them so many emails that I'm tired of it.

I subscribed to Devil in the Woods during their time of magazine/7" and they had a white piece of thinish cardboard that said "DO NOT BEND" in bold letters - just enough to warn, never had an issue. Granted those weren't flexis and easy to bend. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, teddy said:

I bought the issue with the culture abuse flexi alone and got mine no problem, so this must be a problem with the subscription service. I don't see what that would make a difference but I don't know why I would have gotten mine but you guys haven't.

55 minutes ago, hickey said:

I have the subscription and have received all four with no trouble whatsoever.

I'm starting to think someone at USPS keeps swiping mine. The only ones that have shown up have been replacements sent in envelopes, besides one that showed up on the first try and was just in the clear bag. Idk why it keeps happening to me, but it's starting to get stressful because I fucking love Descendents and NOFX and really want those flexis haha. Those two alone make this worth it haha. 

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, hickey said:

Next one is Bear vs. Shark. This is/has been a great series.

https://newnoisemagazine.com/bear-vs-shark-flexi-issue-28/

Agreed. I'm not dissatisfied yet. :) I'm hoping that after a bunch of releases, they'll make a storage box or something. Right now I havery mine in generic paper sleeves.