Cog - Just Visiting *SOLD OUT*

piky0032

The New Normal and Sharing Spaces hopefully will have double the amount......they are the two im super keen on 

Well the whole lot sold out in under 18hrs which I find amazing. I thought this band was completely unkown which I guess is why I am pissed I missed a signed copy.

Is it confirmed that NN and SP will also get the vinyl treatment?

Well the whole lot sold out in under 18hrs which I find amazing. I thought this band was completely unkown which I guess is why I am pissed I missed a signed copy.

Is it confirmed that NN and SP will also get the vinyl treatment?

Apparently Rare Records is working on them.....they hit a snag.....ill find the facebook posts

^I'm also sure I saw a more promising answer from RR regarding The New Normal than what screen capped above.

I managed to secure7 a signed copy. In some way it feels a bit silly to get one as I do have some stuff signed by the band with a personal touch added to them buuut Cog is one of my faves and it's very unlikely they'd return to Europe so might as well go for all the possible extra I can get. Especially cos it was the same price.

Good stuff, hopefully they get the issues resolved and can release these two albums too. I guess the speed JV sold out in should give them incentive and the confidence to increase the run size.

This for sure.......still cant believe they sold out that quick for these EPs............Bring on the albums.........Sharing Space still sends chills.....transports me back to 2008/9 .......weird feelings

I thought i saw that the Green/Red was a one time pressing...................but

Facebook page Rare Records said this about this press

Rare Records Fran Both versions will are never going to be repeated again. both are limited to only 500 copies each.

12800182_1134247349941383_59108216977239

Ok COG fans, we have some great news for you....

Anyone who missed out on picking up the first version of the Just visiting album can now have their wishes granted.

Thats right, we have version 2 of the Just visiting album to go on sale this Friday the 4th of March at 10am (AEDT - VIC & NSW time). This will be the black vinyl audiophile version.

This version of Just Visiting is also limited to only 500 copies and each record sleeve (actual design to be revealed very soon) will be a deluxe heavyweight 360 gram gatefold jacket, inside of which will be two awesome black virgin 180 gram vinyl records. There will not be another pressing of this 180 gram LP.

The gatefold will be made using the highest standards of printing and incorporate spot UV in a casewrapped cover to protect it all. All 500 copies will be hand numbered in gold paint pen and will also contain a digital download of the vinyl master.

The entire album was also specifically re-mastered for vinyl by audio extraordinaire Tony ‘Jack The Bear’ Mantz of Deluxe Mastering. This is going to be an absolute privilege to own so we hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it.