Order now: Primitive Man "P//M" 2xLP

http://crownandthroneltd.bigcartel.com/product/primitive-man-p-m-2x12

"We found him at the bottom of the Laubacher Steinbruch. He was in a remote corner, grabbing water from the grimy puddles and forcing it in his mouth. His teeth could have given him trouble if it weren't for that fact that they seemed to be forced out, either by fists or by instruments.

The first two at the bottom of the quarry, Stefan and Uwe, tried to remove him by grabbing him by the manes. Without hesitation or as much as a sound, he cracked both their skulls with a branch he pulled from his tattered cloth. And ate.

For the past three weeks, we've been keeping him in this enclosure. We have tried reasoning, but all we can get is some low rumbling, a harsh grating bellow or high-pitched squeals among waves of noise-like emanations. The sounds he makes are ominous. His stare is even worse. This cannot be the primogenius. It may not be. It must not."

"If you loved 'Scorn' don't expect a like-for-like trade on content here. What this is however, is a great accompaniment to that release; the flip side of the coin. Just as demented, but a slightly different animal. Primitive Man are no doubt going to explode this year. Listen to this and your head might join them." -Sludgelord

Recorded at the Kingdom of Doom aka Monkey Mania by Ethan McCarthy between the winter of 2005 and the summer of 2007. Mastered by Ben Romsdahl at Juggernaut Audio. Artwork by Ethan Lee McCarthy. Includes digital download.

It's not your fault so it's fair to charge that, it just sucks living outside the US sometimes. I'm guessing no back patch with PO from you guys?

backpatch is for the grey copies only avail from the band.  they'll have backpatches for sale for their UK tour with Sea Bastard

• 2 weeks later...

Just collected from the depot, can't wait to piss off my flatmates with this.

Cheers for the quick shipping blessedxcursed!

Also, I hate to be "that guy", but is there any press info on this?

Edit: Thanks for the back patch and two 7"s dude! Top lad

100 clear w/black smoke, 150 grey marble, 250 white

• 3 months later...