LifeLine Records updateNEW DEATHCYCLE! MLIW repres

http://www.lifelinerecords.net/

12-21-07 - It has been 2 months since the last update, but we’ve been busy planning our releases for the upcoming year. With that being said, we have a number of announcements!

First off we are very proud to announce that we will be releasing the CD/LP for Deathcycle's second full length record, titled "Prelude to Tyranny". The band is just wrapping up the recording in the studio with General George at General Studios in Douglaston, New York. The record will have 11 songs in all, and the 5 songs that we heard so far are incredible! No release date has been set, but look for it to be released early 2008. For other news about the recording process and Deathcycle show schedule, you can check out their MySpace page, which is updated regularly. www.myspace.com/deathcycleny

Second, LifeLine Records is also happy to announce that we are now part of the Revelation Records Exclusive catalog. Revelation Records is now the exclusive worldwide distributor for all of our releases! We have been working with them since the release of Modern Life Is War’s "Midnight In America" and they are truly doing a great job!

Speaking of Modern Life Is War, the "Midnight In America" LP has just been repressed and is now available in our webstore, as well as from Revelation Records. The second is press is 1,000 copies on transparent blue vinyl.

Right now I'd like to take a quick moment to point out a fanzine titled Listen Up. Mickey Nolan, who is a great friend of ours, has just released issue #2 of this is a very unique fanzine. The interviews are conducted by Mickey sitting down with one person and while playing 5 songs at random from his iPod. The zine is reprints the conversations that ensue from the songs that are randomly played, leading to discussions how certain songs and types of music have influenced the subject’s life and lead them to the path they are on. Both issues are available in the webstore or go to www.myspace.com/listenuphc.

One final note: Thanks to everyone that was able to attend Jim Grimes 35th birthday show in Chicago this past Saturday. The Suicide File was able to raise a good amount of money for one of their dear co-workers going through a very difficult struggle in their life.

As always, thank you for your continued support and have a safe and happy holidays! Check back in the new year for more updates on Deathcycle's "Prelude to Tyranny".

www.lifelinerecords.net

The Lifeline website suggests choosing media mail, which is what I want to do anyways. But despite selecting media mail, it reverts to priority mail. Help!

Thanks for letting me know. One other person said they had the same problem. I'm having the store webmaster look into it. Hopefully it will be fixed right away!

Originally we where shooting for February....however there is still not any artwork done for the record yet. Once the artwork gets going I'll have a much better idea.

i know one illustrator,mike bukowski.

he ever visited thailand with philly r.a.m.b.o. and i ever met him.

just try to contact him for make new deathcycle artworks....

;)