Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Self Titled

Does anybody have any info on this new self releases BPB record? i saw one of my tumblr friends picked one up at a recent show but i can't seem to find any info or any way to track down a copy.

http://www.discogs.com/Bonnie-Prince-Billy-Bonnie-Prince-Billy/master/594925

I've been looking for it as well but have not had any luck. Heard about it when some record store in Louisville tweeted that Will walked into their shop and dropped off a few copies on LP and cassette. They were then flooded with emails requesting copies and, obviously, sold out.

It's interesting to see that he's released a full-length on his own without Drag City. I wonder if they'll end up helping distribute it.

I really wish his tour was coming to California! Especially since he's got Mount Eerie in tow for his Oregon and Washington dates.

do want.

If anyone cares, Run For Cover will have a bunch of BPB / Will Oldham / Palace stuff in stock at all times starting tomorrow. The stuff we'll have won't be super hard to find, but either way we have it for decent prices. One of my favorite artists ever. Once decided I was going to own everything he ever released. Nope. 

If anyone cares, Run For Cover will have a bunch of BPB / Will Oldham / Palace stuff in stock at all times starting tomorrow. The stuff we'll have won't be super hard to find, but either way we have it for decent prices. One of my favorite artists ever. Once decided I was going to own everything he ever released. Nope.

There are so many songs in so many places. I'm not even sure if I 100% trust any discography I find to be complete. Also this dude releases 5 (give or take) projects per year.

Happened to find a copy at End of an Ear Records in Austin when I went in the other day, I was really shocked and of course excited. Talked to the owner and he said that a friend of his that runs a record shop in Indiana helped him get some copies. Guess I'm just saying that the record is scattered around, not only to be found in Kentucky. It's a really great album; simple but complex, and intimately recorded...the sound of foot tapping along and birdsong are audible throughout if you are a close listener. I'm sure at some point it'll become more available, either through Drag City or Mr. Oldham himself.

I was gonna do the same but figured $20 was pretty reasonable already for something not to be found anywhere.

oh you're the one who bought it huh?

haha.

I emailed him he said he might be getting a few more in a few days and to keep an eye out.

it's so funny how often I'll make an offer of just like 3 dollars less or something.  

haggling over so little.

ha