Can anyone help me identify this 7"

I bought this 7" at a flea market for like...$.25 about 4 years ago and I've never been able to figure out what it is.  It came from Rochester, New York if that helps at all.

11lpyec.jpg

Thanks,

John

Best bet is to crop the center logo of the 7" and then drag that into Google Images...

Thanks guys, unfortunately my ear for that type of scream isn't as good as it used to be and I can't quite make out the lyrics, otherwise I would have posted something alluding the the lyrics.

The runout groove only says: "We love ski dogs" A - on side 1    and "You should to"  with no letter on side 2

the band is misantropic, the lp has the same drawing:

http://www.discogs.com/Misantropic-Insomnia/master/341227

and it could be this split 7"

http://www.discogs.com/Misantropic-Deathrace-Split-Ep/release/2722454

I was pretty well sold on it being that Misanthropic split, but it only has one song per side, not two. (also after listening to Misanthropic, it doesn't sound like them.)

As to the artwork, it looks like an old depiction of the plague, there are many similar ones out there and they would be public domain at this point so Misanthropic using it doesn't necessarily mean no one else can which is a bummer because it makes my search harder.

i think that is Brian Earl Spilner's-Collison Course single

:rolleyes:

All in all, I think this is going to end up being some local upstate new york band that only like...3 people would know what it is, but I asked some people back there who I thought would know and they had no idea.

Again, thank you guys for the help.