Recently upgraded so I don't need this anymore. Used for maybe a month. Superb condition. I am missing the 45 big hole adapter but that's like $1 from any store.

This is the model here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/20550021?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227015007047&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=42057667030&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=38008951870&veh=sem

Asking for $50 plus shipping. It's $80 from the link above, so this is a great deal. Message me with any questions!

$50+shipping? It's going to be like $20-$25 to ship it even using parcel post... Why wouldn't someone just buy it new from that link you posted? That is, if they want a piece of BPC...

I shipped a guitar and it was only $30, this will be about $15-$20 max, and that's $15-$20 less than from the link above and it's still in perfect condition

Public Service Announcement:  This table is a POS and I highly advise against anyone playing records on it if you care about the health of your vinyl.

Hey man, I understand you're trying to help everyone out, but rest assured 95% of VC knows these turntables aren't good, there is a whole thread to bashing Crosleys and their cousins. But trying to fuck over this guy's chances of getting rid of it isn't cool.

Guy not making 50 bucks < Some poor kid ruining his $30 dark side of the moon. 

This is a community, not craigslist.  If someone tries to hawk overpriced records or junk electronics, they should be called out for it.  Nothing personal.

this isnt overpriced or junk, yea there are a lot better turntables but for people who i constantly see trying to buy a turntable and spend less than $100, this is one of the few options

My issue wasn't the price, my issue was that you're selling a turntable that's bad for vinyl on a forum dedicated to vinyl lovers.

I didnt make the player? Im not a person with malevolent intent because i am trying to rid myself of this turntable... clearly i dont like it either. But there are people who won't spend $300 + on a turntable, and those people can/will buy this. 

Stop having an "issue" with shit that doesnt effect your life

seeing as it's less money than the price of the one in the link above, nah

When I say it's overpriced I'm not referring to the retail price of the table. Paying $70 for something that will destroy your records is ridiculous regardless of how much walmart charges for it. Seeing as how you can walk into a goodwill on any given day and pick up something better than this for $20, yes it's overpriced, and seeing how it ruins records, yes it is junk.

When I say it's overpriced I'm not referring to the retail price of the table. Paying $70 for something that will destroy your records is ridiculous regardless of how much walmart charges for it. Seeing as how you can walk into a goodwill on any given day and pick up something better than this for $20, yes it's overpriced, and seeing how it ruins records, yes it is junk.

NAH

If that's not great marketing I don't know what is.

"I don't like this turntable and admit that it's crap, but I still want someone here to buy it"

As i've fucking said a thousand times it's obvious there are far better turntables, but they cost a lot of money and there are people who dont/wont spend hundreds of dollars on a player...