Chance The Rapper- Acid Rap

Awesome. Update later on how it sounds?

Only on song 3 right now but wow does it sound good.  Seriously.  I'll say something again once it's finished just in case something is fucked up, but as of right now it's clear as day and top notch.

EDIT:  Yeah, go buy this if you were on the fence about it since it's a "bootleg."  The sound is more than good.

I picked one of these up at my local shop today. I have to say that the audio I'm hearing is very compressed sounds no different to my ear than a mid quality mp3

Now i will say its possible i may have gotten a crummy copy, but i would find it unlikely that different presses have different sources. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Ah! I'm sorry man. I didn't try adding it to my cart or anything. I just assumed it would've said "sold out" somewhere if it was. Unless it does and I'm blind?

no.. it doesn't... I was stoked a few hours ago be I asked "the Google" to find me a copy and it gave me that but you can't put it in the cart.

So I shot an email over to them as I was curious about the color. Here's their reply for anyone else wondering:

"The manufacturer has decided to go beserk in regards to the colors. We decided to not list 20 different version and just one random colored version. It's most likely you will receive a yellow or purple copy, those are the most common in this pressing."