Grand Fail Auto 4

So I was coming out of work at midnight like usual with my buddy Chris, and we look across the road and see loads of people outside an electronics store...so we ride over to see what the fuss was about, and it was none other than a GTA4 midnight store opening.

So we wait around and watch the people getting their copies...one guy came out looking pissed off and his friend said rather loud "His card was declined"...but that wasn't the best bit. When there were only about 10 people left in the line, the store workers come out and say that the rest of the copies are for people with pre-orders, and no-one in the line had one!

We laughed so fucking hard, it was pretty great. They cued for over an hour in the cold for nothing!

from the commercials, it looks like they could have done a much better job on the graphics

Eh, that's not really a debatable point. GTA is not know for their graphics specifically, but what they can do with their resources. The game is so vast that you have to analyze things like frame rates, draw distances, physics, A.I., and what they do with detail rather than just simply "graphics."

When you realize that you are operating in a fully functional city with solid A.I. and no load times then GTA is really a testament of technology.

For some reason, I can't get into the multiplayer on PS3, but I'm not really too bummed. The single player game is amazing from what I've played so far which is only about 2 hours.

It seems like the driving is a little different in this game though. I can't really put my finger on what exactly it is, but it feels a little harder.

This game is pretty great. I have just been fucking around driving over people. the driving is a lot more difficult than the other games, and forget usin the six axis. that shit is hard. but other than that this game is awesome. Im uploading an upgrade to my PS3 to see if I can play muliplayer right now.