PO Three Man Cannon - Pretty Many People

d9869760-11b3-489a-8146-3d1dadf9e598_zps

Thee final destination is Boston, must be on it's way back from the Pacific NW by now, yeah?

I've had a package that's been held up at that NJ sorting facility since July 3rd. I just opened a claim with them. Not holding my breath.

They seem to be a top notch place, either keeping/losing packages, or sending them in the completely opposite direction.

I've had a package that's been held up at that NJ sorting facility since July 3rd. I just opened a claim with them. Not holding my breath.

They seem to be a top notch place, either keeping/losing packages, or sending them in the completely opposite direction.

My record arrived yesterday in decent condition so I'd say there's still hope for your package!

mine arrived a few days ago and the box was basically bent in half at a 90 degree angel. It was the first time that ive had a record damaged so bad by usps that it is unplayable. It also sucks that i ordered the /50 variant and they completely sold out (no overflows for situations like mine).

Ill post pics when i get the chance.

nyh5pz.jpg

My record arrived yesterday in decent condition so I'd say there's still hope for your package!

I've been calling pretty steadily over the last couple days and it mysteriously started moving again, almost three weeks later. Could be a total coincidence, but I don't think so.

I'm just hoping it shows up in good shape. That's pretty sad that the /50 came like that. I had the same situation happen with Restorations' /100 variant of LP2. It was literally snapped in half. Ugh.

In any case, I am completely in love with this record. I hope the buzz around it continues to grow. I'd love to see the whole pressing sell out. TMC deserve the attention.

• 2 weeks later...

My /50 also came ridiculously warped/bent. I tried my best to flatten it out but it still has a pretty decent kink in it :/ . I played it and it seems to sound okay, but there is a lot of vertical movement on the needle.

Did everyone that received a /50 have this issue? Super uncool.

Plenty of the records I've received this summer have had some warping issues. It's hot out!

Plenty of the records I've received this summer have had some warping issues. It's hot out!

Ha it is warm out! But this wasn't due to heat I dont think, the shipping package was bent down the middle - major bummer. Guess it's not really anyone's fault except the postal service for poorly handling the package, oh well.