mini VV update

Alright, so today I sent the Constants record to the pressing plant. If all goes as planned, I should have them within a months time. I was planning on doing 300 opaque navy blue, but the plant can't do opaque dark blue for some reason so they will be translucent navy blue. As for the Park record, everything is set to go, but there are a few things that need to be sent through snail mail in order to send stuff out. On top of that, the plant can't take any new orders after Wednesday because of a few different reasons, so it looks like the Park record won't be out until mid-July. Both records have sick looking layouts on gatefold jackets.

I've also had some rad stamps made, and will be stamping and hand numbering all the black copies of both records (Park /100, Constants /200). The black copies will be mail order only from www.vegavinyl.com Preorders for both records should be up by the end of the week and will be $15 a piece. Virgil will have colored copies for preorder shortly after, as well as Interpunk.

Enjoy!

Guest genericinsight
These records sound high quality. I've actually never seen a colored 180g record. I mean, I know they exist, but don't think I own one.

I think the new Murder By Death record is 180 gram (and its colored) as well as the last Against Me! album. I don't really think it makes much difference except 180 gram are a little heavier and obviously sound better.

though my vinyl knowledge is sub standard compared to other folks here so I could be wrong.