GONE

KJL95

I was just selling/trading the twiabp tour press last week in hopes of getting this exact record! No one came through on a trade or buying it so it went up on discogs and had to buy ybi! on ebay :ph34r:

Yeah I remember that thread, I thought it was sale only. I would have totally traded haha. No worries man. I'm glad you got the record though

Yeah I remember that thread, I thought it was sale only. I would have totally traded haha. No worries man. I'm glad you got the record though

Yeah it was originally for trade, but no one was biting so I figured I'd just put it up for sale for those who didn't have the few records I wanted, the main one being the ybi splatter. Good luck finding a tour press man!

Oh, Sleeper - Titan EP (sidenote: Does anyone know if they plan on pressing any of their other albums/EPs?)

It's unlikely. They're not on Solid State records anymore which is what they released their three full lengths on. 

And if i'm not mistaken, Solid State sold the rights to their back catalog. So unless Oh,Sleeper somehow manages to receive the rights to their album(s), or even if owning the rights was included in their contract, then probably not.

It's unlikely. They're not on Solid State records anymore which is what they released their three full lengths on.

And if i'm not mistaken, Solid State sold the rights to their back catalog. So unless Oh,Sleeper somehow manages to receive the rights to their album(s), or even if owning the rights was included in their contract, then probably not.

Interesting. I forgot about them leaving Solid State. That sucks cause I'd love for Children of Fire on vinyl. I guess I can still dream.

Interesting. I forgot about them leaving Solid State. That sucks cause I'd love for Children of Fire on vinyl. I guess I can still dream.

I would love that to be pressed. Such an amazing album.

And they might be dormant for a while too now seeing as Shane Blay is in Wovenwar with the As I Lay Dying members minus Tim of course.

Right. I suspected that too. I was hoping they'd put out their follow up to Titan before fall but that's just me having high expectations haha.

I heard titan was somewhat of a letdown. They havent really toured since last year. And while I hope its not true, with them being unsigned and all, they might be done :(