OUT NOW: A Comp for Mom - NSR Project in Memory of Linda Hansen

I don't know why I expected it to be a gatefold. The variant is pretty kickass.

Also... I rather enjoy Daisyhead. I never listened to much Jimmy Eat World, so I can't judge the cover except that it sounds like a Daisyhead song. They get a lot of hate and I just can't quite hear/see why.

I don't know why I expected it to be a gatefold. The variant is pretty kickass.

Also... I rather enjoy Daisyhead. I never listened to much Jimmy Eat World, so I can't judge the cover except that it sounds like a Daisyhead song. They get a lot of hate and I just can't quite hear/see why.

Futures is the best JEW album. Kinda hard for any band to measure up to cover any song off of it.

Mines 263/1075, but I got the /250 variant. I guess 1-75 were used for the Friend's Press and then 76 to 325 are the red w/cream splatter and then 326 - 1075 are red. Dads numbered their Woman EP /1000 even though there ended up being like 3 different colors.

It would make more sense to do each one out of their respective pressing numbers, but it's easier to just to do it out of the whole pressing number.