Botch Vinyl Box Set

Pretty sure they said they were just going to stop focusing on new releases. And the overprice argument is really tired. Many labels have raised their prices to the 2LP for $25 and LP for $20 scheme by now. For some of these reissues, HHR has actually lowered their prices a little bit. The horse isn't even there to beat anymore. Your switch is just coming down on the ground.

For a label going out of business they sure are a lot more active than many other labels who didn't cry poor and say they were shutting down. This further fuels my theory that the whole thing was bullshit and they were just looking to juice sales and justify their ridiculous prices.

nah, they were definitely hurting. a friend has been working pretty closely with the dudes since their "we're going under" announcement to turn it around.

I think I'll be avoiding the box unless there's something amazing about it. I would rather get Anthology repress (since I don't have it yet), OMG and Cave In - Jupiter if they're still repressing it

Id prefer an OMG box set over botch honestly. The omg aesthetic seems more artsy fartsy and bizarre to make an interesting looking piece to a collection. Probably not as profitable though

That would be cool but yeah I don't think as many would be interested

I can't be the only one jazzed for the Jesu re-press, can I?!

I'll take Conqueror and some more OMG fo sho.

I am most definitely excited. <3 Jesu

nah, they were definitely hurting. a friend has been working pretty closely with the dudes since their "we're going under" announcement to turn it around.

Still, it's funny how all they needed to do in the first place was reissue the records folks had been clamoring for over the past decade.

I can't be the only one jazzed for the Jesu re-press, can I?!

I'll take Conqueror and some more OMG fo sho.

I tracked down a copy of Conqueror a while ago for a reasonable price, but I'd be very stoked if I didn't have it.

The Botch box set seems cool, but I'm guessing it's full of things I already have.  Very rad for those missing out though.  The HH reissue effort is great so far, quite a bit of things I want to get my hands on.