Went to BugerFi again this weekend. Definitely one of the best burgers in San Antonio.  

burgerfiyum.jpg

I also had Whataburger the other night and it tore my stomach up. With how often I eat cheeseburgers that should not have happened. Makes me wonder what else they put in their beef patties other than beef. Never again Whataburger, never again. 

Went to BugerFi again this weekend. Definitely one of the best burgers in San Antonio.  

burgerfiyum.jpg

I also had Whataburger the other night and it tore my stomach up. With how often I eat cheeseburgers that should not have happened. Makes me wonder what else they put in their beef patties other than beef. Never again Whataburger, never again. 

YUMMMMM!

I don't know that I've ever been to a Whataburger, could have just been contaminated somehow? That's a bummer though.

Hoorayyyyy! I grilled some burgers out the other night, but they were just plain old cheesers, we had a guest with some dietary restrictions.

I suppose exceptions can be made.  

Also I am never "one of those guys" who takes pictures of his food at dinner.  But I might have to make an exception for you Randy.  You should MUST know the amazing place that is known as Bad Apple.

I suppose exceptions can be made.  

Also I am never "one of those guys" who takes pictures of his food at dinner.  But I might have to make an exception for you Randy.  You should MUST know the amazing place that is known as Bad Apple.

Do it! I actually hate taking pics of dinner too, but sometime I will for this group.

I like 5 Guys fries with vinegar and ketchup, They have some good soggy fries, also like Animal Style fries from In N Out, any more places with good fries in SoCal anyone can tell me about?

Speaking of fries, anybody ever been to Del Taco? Only taco place around where you could also get fries.