Had a pretty interesting burger last night. The Institute Bar in philly makes a "party burger" which is a different burger each week that is "a party in your mouth." This weeks was peaches, pancetta, provolone and I think potato chips may have been in there too. It was interesting to have grilled peaches on a burger. The burger itself was cooked perfectly. Definitely can see myself checking out their other varieties whenever I go to shows at the venue near there.

Had a pretty interesting burger last night. The Institute Bar in philly makes a "party burger" which is a different burger each week that is "a party in your mouth." This weeks was peaches, pancetta, provolone and I think potato chips may have been in there too. It was interesting to have grilled peaches on a burger. The burger itself was cooked perfectly. Definitely can see myself checking out their other varieties whenever I go to shows at the venue near there.

I love when places do weekly special burgers and stuff. I'm not a peach guy, but that overall sounds really good and I could see people that like peaches being really into it!

I've been trying to eat more healthy lately, so I haven't had as many burgers as I'd like recently  <_< maybe this weekend though!

I love when places do weekly special burgers and stuff. I'm not a peach guy, but that overall sounds really good and I could see people that like peaches being really into it!

I've been trying to eat more healthy lately, so I haven't had as many burgers as I'd like recently  <_< maybe this weekend though!

That's been me. I've been eating healthy for like 2 weeks and haven't had a burger in almost a month. I've lost 5 lbs so that's cool. Figured I'd indulge because the bar we went to was pretty cool and the staff rule.

That's been me. I've been eating healthy for like 2 weeks and haven't had a burger in almost a month. I've lost 5 lbs so that's cool. Figured I'd indulge because the bar we went to was pretty cool and the staff rule.

Nice! I've been eating egg and another protein for breakfact, salads for lunch, and protein + veggie for dinner, avoiding carbs and stuff pretty much every day for the last month (excluding my sister's wedding).  I did have a burger last week, but it was just from a place nearby, it was pretty alright, but nothing really special.

Has anyone here eaten at Five Napkin Burger? Most of the locations are in NYC but I've gone to the one here in Boston quite a few times.

I recommend the Original 5 Napkin Burger (10 oz. fresh ground beef, gruyere cheese, caramelized onions & rosemary aioli on a soft white roll).

The Ahi Tuna burger is great too (marinated tuna steak with wasabi mayo & tempura onions on a sesame brioche roll).

Those both sound pretty good! I have to say though, people can call whatever they want burgers...but unless it's made with ground beef, it's not a burger in my book.

That said, there's a joint called Tin Shed here in Portland that makes a nuts salmon "burger."

Those both sound pretty good! I have to say though, people can call whatever they want burgers...but unless it's made with ground beef, it's not a burger in my book.

That said, there's a joint called Tin Shed here in Portland that makes a nuts salmon "burger."

Fair enough! I'm a sucker for tuna burgers though I haven't been lucky enough to come across a salmon one in a restaurant before. They had frozen salmon burgers in my university dining hall awhile ago but they were quite subpar.

I've been planning a trip to the Pacific NW for some time now so I'll definitely keep that place in mind!

• 4 weeks later...