Echosmith - Talking Dreams

For some reason it wouldn't let me place an order using Firefox :\ Thankfully, no problems using Safari. Odd, but thank you for the link! Been waiting for this to go up.

Well, I went by my Hot Topic and they didn't have it. On top of that I get an email saying my order is on hold because my credit card was declined. I go check my account and Hot Topic has two pending charges on my account. Now I gotta wait for their Order Status people to email me back. :(

Well, I called customer service. They said that they do show the charges going through on my card but since they marked it as declined and it's no longer available that my order will probably not get filled. I may just call back later to ask more about it but seriously that's ridiculous.

So if anyone has an extra they would like to sell me... PM me please.

Anyone who ordered from hottopic.com whats your shipping status if it's shipped?

I got a email on June 25th saying it shipped via FedEx Smart Post and all my tracking has shown since then is ...

Anticipated ship date :
Wed 6/25/2014 10:45 pm
LA VERGNE, TN
US

"Shipment information sent to FedEx
LA VERGNE, TN"

No updates since then and usually I would have at least one new one by now. I'm not sure if it has even shipped yet :\

I ordered on Tuesday and it was shipped on same day.

Nice .

Never had anything from them ship the same day. Mine does show as marked as shipped on the site (with the tracking #) and "supposedly" it's shipped, but still as of now getting this..

"Initiated
Shipment information sent to FedEx
LA VERGNE, TN"

I just don't get wtf is up since it was "shipped" the 25th. I really have no desire to have to call them yet and with the online store being sold out, I'll just end up with a refund if its lost. I'll give it till next Monday if it doesn't update before I phone them.

Looking at my previous vinyl orders with hottopic.com they have always used UPS_SUREPOST and I would get them in two-three days. First time Ive had this issue.

Anyone who ordered from hottopic.com whats your shipping status if it's shipped?

I got a email on June 25th saying it shipped via FedEx Smart Post and all my tracking has shown since then is ...

Anticipated ship date :

Wed 6/25/2014 10:45 pm

LA VERGNE, TN

US

"Shipment information sent to FedEx

LA VERGNE, TN"

No updates since then and usually I would have at least one new one by now. I'm not sure if it has even shipped yet :\

Did you get ship to store? Usually when I choose that option it stays at the fedex for a few days then will eventually update.